Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The Rat posted:

On my first contract, one of the Ugandans on the opposing shift team literally had a heart attack and died at age 40 from Rip It overdose. They found him in his room, on his cot, dead, bowels voided, surrounded by Rip It cans.

This is me in literally 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

What it looked like before:

(I edited it to look like the original)

(I dont care)

(Im just here for the violence)

When did the Irish start being considered white :colbert:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I write erotic fan fiction about loving my roommate

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

it wouldn't be a very good vacuum if it didn't

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Master Bateman posted:

Someone link the dragon dick joystick.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I had a lot of fun crashing my Sabre in DCS with some other goons, almost got a gun kill on a Mig-15 as well :toot:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Considering F1 was run by an actual no poo poo fascist Max Mosley it's unsurprising.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I did quickstart program for my claim, claiming only tinnitus and primary lymphedema on my left foot.

Turned that poo poo in like a month after my EAS date to MacDill as it was the closest military base.
Waited a year and heard nothing
Called VA and asked what the gently caress was up
VA says they never got it
VA calls MacDill asking what the gently caress
MacDill goes lol woops we never mailed it

Got my determination a month after I finally got all that poo poo sorted with a total time elapsed of around 20 months. I got pretty hosed on my determination regardless and the appeal process loving blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Does it? I'm mulling over spending more time and energy filing an appeal if the success rate is pretty low. I hear the process is literally years.

The problem is with my foot they don't take into account poo poo like me being unable to work anything but essentially desk jobs and I can't remain standing for more than a few hours at a time before I'm in literal agony. The only thing they're concerned about is how large the swelling is. It's a big loving headache and I'll likely have to lawyer up to sort this poo poo out eventually. 20% disability for being literally unable to even go for a loving jog or walk around an amusement park for a day can suck my goddamn dick

• Locked thread