Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003
In at 112, out at 174. I'm at like 160 right now. Moderately in shape, getting better though.

It was cool to hulk out of my clothes I wore in high school when I came back from OSUT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

112?! At what height?

4'

five nine

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

jesus gently caress did you have to get a weight waiver? thats some concentration camp victim poo poo

Nah, I was kinda close to the lower end but well within normal ranges for enlistment. I think the lowest acceptable was like uh, 100 pounds or something? When I was 174 I had like no neck thanks to wearing a fully loaded vest + assault pack all day in the desert for like 15 months.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The 2000s were pretty bad

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
the dead man profile and the navy performance evaluation were the best

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
why isn't the dead man profile in the op forever

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

LeoMarr posted:

No Bending, Walking, Crawling, Running, Jogging, Sitting

what the gently caress is he supposed to do

He's supposed to get out of the army

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
So uh, how is weather in Alaska in June?

Because I'm going to be all over the state at various military posts for like two weeks.

ninja edit: :lol: per diem is 275+ :lol:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
lol @ people proud of their ethnic or national origins

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
There's like a million and one IT jobs down here in DC. Like my company posts 10-15 a day most of the time and IT isn't even our thing.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Just look at the Arma community if you want to see organic, free range autism.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I am currently heading to a fancy hotel for a work event. I hope the food is good.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'll pretty much never grow a beard again probably. Oh well.

:smith:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The DoD healthcare system is about 10x better now than it was 10 years ago. Dwell on that one.

I got my orders for retirement with less than 10 business days notice and had to clear at record breaking speeds.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

This place is like an old folks home.

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If you're that dead set on fighting IU just pay for community college out of your pell grants. Then when your IU gets lifted you can use your bennies on a 4 year.

Kinda odd that they rescinded your GI Bill. Just what in the gently caress did you say to them?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's saying "please call the VA"

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Figuring out that one your coworkers is a mega devout mormon is weird. It's like the ending of Usual Suspects except significantly more lame. Suddenly, everything makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
This one used to be in the Army as a doc (real one)

If you've ever had to serve with devout Mormons you'll know why it's just...weird.

• Locked thread