Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
here it is

the thread for veterans

it is a place for vets to post

vets will get fat

and grow beards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWsWP9bPAg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Mother fuckin sgt. Slaughter

Tryin to get on terminal lance

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

I'm in bulk mode

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

MurderBot posted:

Lol you guys are fat

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
totally NOT GAY but it is of great concern how attractive I am to gay dudes. More of a self esteem boost than women finding me attractive because I at least tricked one idiot lady to find me attractive enough (8 years ago) to marry

edit: NOT GAY

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Buzz feed but it's pretty funny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7StVvbFOU

non military people don't get phrases we have all used (although "jody boy" gets a definite wtf who adds boy on the end)

Their definition of balls watch (or balls-thirty) was off to me. I thought it was because all 0s look like balls but they explain it like you are nodding off looking at your balls. Maybe I'm super dumb (likely)

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Professor Bling posted:

Beardchat: spent Sunday and most of Monday showing an old AF bud + his roommate around Chicago; they'd grabbed a hostel in Wicker Park.

My buddy kept giving me weird looks because fuckin' of course all the bars in Wicker Park are filled with beards, flannel/denim shirts, and pub caps, which is all I fuckin' packed also.

It was like i had inadvertently dressed up for a "poo poo hipster" theme party all night. Still got laid though.

welp that's my story

I've been wearing flannel shirts since I was a baby because that's what my dad wore when he climbed radio towers to replace antennas and poo poo. He said the pattern kept wasps away. I wanted to be cool like my dad and so I've worn flannel/plaid patterns/denim poo poo my whole life because I'm kind of a reject idiot. I've been able to grow a beard since 6th grade so flannel and beard are what I roll with. loving hipsters appropriated my culture.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Also pbr comes in tall boys so for a cheaper price you get an extra 4 ounces of beer. Alcoholism turns us all into hipsters.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Twiin posted:

I realize this may be a bit too next-level given the responses here so far; she doesn't need to have a vagina, but she does need to be a woman.

The goon tattoo thread is hilarious right now. This post ties into Genocide Tendency's post above.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
If my buddy's trip last year is any indication people you meet will offer to share all the time. You could probably make it the whole trail without spending a dime on drugs or alcohol.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Painsaw posted:

I've lived through some terrible poo poo, but this car is what's making me consider suck starting my sidearm (not really)

It's not the car

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Why is GiP last in the forums list? WE SERVED ARE CONTRY WE SHOULD BE FIRST BA GAWD

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Goddamn gently caress this time change. My body isn't ready and I don't like feeling as if I woke up an hour early.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Saved it from last time I asked about it.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vasudus posted:

why isn't the dead man profile in the op forever

I was gonna agree then realized I'm the op and I made it mostly drunk from the night before which is why it's poo poo. Maybe next month some go getter can take care of it.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Our CO was in the range of 6'5. Big mother fucker. Xo was like 5 feet even. Little bastard.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Basically

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

The show really needs one big thing that clearly ties it all together. It's sort of about Jimmy McGill not being taken seriously as a Lawyer. It's sort of about Jimmy vs his bro's old firm. It's sort of about Jimmy's legal work leading to him working outside the law. It's sort of about Mike. Everybody loves Mike. Here's an episode about Mike in which he is very Mike. Jimmy makes a cameo. ~*fart*~

gently caress you all of those things are awesome and yuou're wrong

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Holy poo poo welcome back blue squares. I for one always believed your stories. Godspeed o7

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I

krispykremessuck posted:

wow you fuckin judas that's not what you said in ts

am drunk 140% of the time now man

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Cole posted:

you've also been gay since you started wearing them

so there's that connection as well

That Mohawk isn't helping

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Season 2 of Danger 5 is better than the first. Show owns.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uuP5u3zsyE

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Is this what wearing a ruck does to you? Navy was the right choice.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
drat dudes I for real feel bad for you guys. I came out of my pog rear end service with some minor tinnitus that I didn't even bother to claim because I'm retarded.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

iyaayas01 posted:

hahahahaha

is it available anywhere online other than :filez:

Netflix son

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Master Bateman posted:

this gay earth is the worst place ever.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

weed is pretty great all around

I'm a good chunk manx. that's right, tailless cats and motorcycle races. probably a shitload of inbreeding too, it's a small island.

otherwise polish/english/german complete the mix. I am whiter than ceiling paint.

I have a manx cat that has a shortened spine and when she sits in certain ways it pinches a nerve or something and a little pee leaks out.

I imagine the same is true for you.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Even knowing what happens in Interstellar the wave planet is still super tense and awesome.

Interstellar supremacy. gently caress this gay earth lets go peep some new places

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Wait I swore it was or maybe there's just a large movement to make it a planet again

As already said always a planet in my heart

It's a dwarf planet

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Now that's a party

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Cole what brand beard balm? I need to get some soon so I don't have to trim it and work won't yell at me.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm just hiding my slide into fatness. Beard makes the double chin harder to see.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

beard and boots

lol

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

still never got a response on my post from last month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

ded posted:

Soon as my terminal leave was up I threw all my loving uniforms away cept my dress blues. Then I lost those with all the moving I had to do later on. Oh well!

I gave all my poo poo to the local base thrift store so some poor dick e3 can soak in my ball sweat.

• Locked thread