Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Loving Project Cars.

It's really amazing and what blew me away was the kart sim. So much drat fun, really got that feel of 'chucking' the kart into corners. Awesome.

It's a shifter kart too, so you're pulling on paddles and downshifting hard into corners.

My T500 (pretty sure it's just a T500, not a T500rs.. is that possible? I've had it for years now) is doing a thing though that makes me sad.

It centers to about 10 degrees to the left. I turn it off and on and it keeps doing it. I found a manual wheel centering procedure, but I was just wondering if anyone else had run into this.

It's apparently not all that uncommon. Brilliant wheel though, I've had others and the belt-driven feel and construction of the T500 leaves them for dead.

High refresh monitor made a difference for me too, iRacing at 120MHz is a difference experience than at 60. Stuff is just happening in a more fluid and smooth way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah thanks man. I don't really want to pull it apart, I wonder if I have to send it back to France to get fixed..

Time for a call to Thrustmaster.. however the hell you do that from Australia

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ it's a harmless joke, can we not try and wash all the levity and fun out of the world.. What is wrong with people..

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Is F1 2015 any good? I have 2012 and 2013 and they were kinda fun, but after you've played Project Cars or iRacing (or poo poo, even Dirt 3 enough) you come back to the Codemasters F1 games and they're arcadey crap in comparison.

Is it still like that?

Are online races just ridiculous smash-fests still? It's F1.. nothing breaks the illusion more than F1 cars driving like stock cars.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GutBomb posted:

I like that actually knowing some nuances of track layouts in the game makes watching the real life sessions more enjoyable for me.

I usually do a qualifying and full length race session for each gp in the days leading up to the real life race weekend.

Oh yeah, I've done this with mates for years. I think I even did it in the 90s with some of the earlier games.

Now, the graphics are so good and the replay options will show the replays shot from the same camera positions on the real track coverage. Learning the track to the point you can compete in the game makes watching a GP a totally different experience. From just a glance at the TV you know exactly where a driver is on the track and that context gives you insight to enjoy it. When you see someone taking a wide line or doing something 'crazy', you say holy poo poo based on your experience while to someone else doesn't see any of that detail.

Also with modern F1 coverage it gives you some idea of just how loving nuts F1 really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqFc20B3UU

Spending a few hours lapping at Spa, even in an arcadey game gives you a whole new appreciation for Lewis leaning into Eau Rouge in the wet at 300kph :)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dudley posted:

It would lose absolutely nothing if it was "Spa for some people" "Spa for us".

As written it's basically "Women, we don't want you playing our game".

You're right. I still really don't have a problem with it, we know who the target market for this segment really is. But it would be easy to maintain the humor and just remove the cringy bit.

Great race last week, eh Dudley? The mental image of Seb wheel to wheel into corner one with Lewis wont' be leaving my memory anytime soon :)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Haha, ok man

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah it gets weird online. The whole trick of a F1 weekend is it's here and now, in front of everyone and we all do it to the same rules (pretty much lol). Online and you have no idea if some shitlord has spent literally 200 hours lapping that exact car at that exact circuit eventually working out lines that you ordinarily wouldn't attempt. Combine the ability to try each one, completely flat and then just hit restart when it doesn't work out and it's actually a pretty different beast to the reality of track racing.

Then you get all the variation in not just car setup, but sim setup. I got a lot of this in iRacing but it's pretty much everywhere PC Racing exists.. stuff like turn the FF way down because that makes it easier to turn the wheel and make minute adjustments (particularly over distance) and the actual 'feedback' the FF is giving you is arguably beneficial (while the lower wheel weight is not).

F1 would be a lot more boring if Lewis and Seb could sit home and just sperg the gently caress out and get to such a ridiculous level that the actual race weekends are fore-gone conclusions (even moreso than now). Now although Lewis has driven a F1 car at Spa many times.. he's never driven the 2015 Merc there. He's got a ton of experience, but there is a ton of new stuff to adapt and deal with every year. The team, the car, the championship standing, the weather, etc. Online we take all that variability out, the car is identical every time you get into it.. while even just the air temperature will give you variability and wiggle-room with performance in the real world. The track is always identical.. when I way playing iRacing there was no weather.. so it was always exactly the same car at the same track with the same conditions.. no wonder eventually laptimes turn into something completely alien and ridiculous.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
After talking about Huttu and real drivers and blah.. I only found this today.

I know it's old, but if you haven't seen this.. it's pretty wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_sCrM1CcI

This is alot of why if you want to drive your computer iRacing is still the gold standard. None of the other games\sims seem to have this sort of connection to the real racing world.

Now.. Huttu. We don't know how confident his English is.. it sounds ok.. but his personality was interesting. It's easy to make comments about him being spergy and classic internet shut-in but I don't think that's fair. I can tell you when I came back from Europe's winter straight into Australia's summer I'd get so hot I'd want to throw up over myself as well, without the g.

He can drive the car but does he have the personality to interface with the team and eek out the performance when he just can't rely on super-sperg? Kimi will tell you (and Mika before him), yes, and well enough to do it at the highest levels. It's still interesting/excruciating to watch though haha

edit: oh plugged in my T500 last night and it centered itself properly! I promptly put like 6 hours into Project Cars. That RWD BMW Turbo 5 you drive early in the campaign, holy poo poo. Won on Ace but it did take me hours to nail the track and set up, wild fun though. Bought Dirt Rally last night.. excited to start now. Apparently there is a SP campaign where you hire mechanics and it's in the game now, so about to find out.

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 30, 2015

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If you want three pedals you might be looking at a wheel that doesn't make them out of plastic ;)

oh, Dirt Rally is loving great guys. I really dig it, it's got a totally different model to Dirt before it and it's rally proper.. complex turn instructions, long stages (under 5 min total, but when you've had new corners coming at you for 2 mins and you're revving high in 4th and suddenly you get a CAUTION.. it's intense), all the cars there should be (Stratos is available in almost from the start).

Rally is really time-trial, but they're working on the RallyCross component now. I really don't care about, in Dirt it was just a terrible smashfest. Head to head happens on a track where you've got the grip and space on the track to play around, many RallyCross circuts have choke points and much of it is almost single track.. nah if you're a track racing fan the head to head on the dirt is just too cumbersome.

Oh FFB code is great. I think better than PCars, but in a rally enviroment you're going to have all sorts of interesting things going on with the wheel you don't on a track.

Yeah.. it's been worth the money for me.

So, at Sept in 2015 we have

Track Racing: Project Cars
Rally: Dirt Rally
Real car combat and upgrades and FUN : Mad Max

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Sep 4, 2015

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hrm.

Yeah I played JC2 a lot and the driving model was awful. I remember the cars endless upshifting too, which pissed me right off.

Look, it's fine. It's better than JC2 and V8 sounds are great. The game itself it everything it should be, so if you're into Mad Max at all then you should pick it up (like 35 bucks on GMG). Compared to the games we talk about here, sure it's simplistic and there isn't a proper powerslide to be found. But it's certainly good enough.

It's about on par with GTA5, which I've spent heaps of time with too. Just remember your driving heavy V8 sedans on sand, and it models that.. which is a less.. responsive experience to flicking an open wheel car into Eau Rouge :)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah that's true. I've had a zillion actually really good head to head Rallycross races in Dirt, so I know it can be good. You've really gotta play with friends or something though because Dirt had no damage model worth a drat (and it was always turned off) so it was just frustrating in public lobbies.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Are you asking if you can a attach a G27 to a table? Look in the manual.. The answer is yes.

I got motivated and I'm putting together my first YouTubr video with VoiceOver for PCars.. I take the BMW 320 Turbo 5 to Imola and talk about setup and do some laps. Ill post it here when done and welcome all your feedback :)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I've come to this realization too. Marked out some space in the spare room for a perm setup, dragging the wheel out everytime is certainly a barrier to just putting in some laps when you feel like it.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
.. are pretty much the most detailed and accurate you'll find in any Racing Sim ever. For years in Codemasters games we postulated on forums about what this or that setting actually meant, I found PCars to explain it to an unprecedented level. When I get back to my home city I can be more specific but here are some general tips. Wheel weight is how much the wheel pushes back against your inputs, simulating the resistance friction of tires. This can be frustrating and over long races can cause fatigue so it may seem like a good idea to turn this right down for a really light wheel.. but this resistance can also be how the FFB (depending on that particular implementation of it) communicates traction. It goes lighter, just as real car does, when traction is broken. So turning this right down to nothing to make it easy can reduce the amount of information you get relating to this.

There may be a couple of settings regarding this concept, you can look it up.

Often there will be a centering spring or center strength. This is different to above and is just the force the wheel will use to return to the middle. Real cars don't really have much of this at all and if you put turn into the wheel and take your hands off the car just keep going in the direction you left it. Of course production cars may have 'quality of life' kind of features that help little old ladies remember how to drive straight.

Then you'll have environmental effects, which is how hard it'll simulate the ripples and other track features.

Not specific to PCars but quality driving sims in general, I find I want wheel weight the lowest I can without losing too much traction information. I want centre spring almost off entirely, it'll return to center on its own but I don't want to fight that and wheel weight every time I turn the wheel. Then environmental is usually maximum just so I can feel it over the previous two effects, signaling something is happening you should be aware of (like you've put a rear wheel on the ripple you can't see.. so take it easy with that throttle).

I might do something more PCars specific later.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Absolutely. Already been planning options for a while :) this weekend me and an ancient friend decided we want to build a track day car together.. Part of my fledgling little team will be our sim ;)

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hehe, someone make a vid of Mario Kart being run in a Motion Sim. When the red shell hits.. ow

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Haha! That made me grin idiotically. When he jumps the sim jumps!

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cojawfee posted:

FOV is objective. When you have your fov set properly, you will drive better because everything is the right scale. You solve the peripheral vision issue with spottter, relative windows, and look left/right buttons.

This is right. I have an annoying friend that likes to see more and sets it higher because reasons. My proper FOV I can't even seen the tacho. So I use an app that gives me shift tones, because seeing the tacho isn't worth poo poo in comparison to actually seeing the track and oncoming objects properly.

Do whatever you like in the car, you can drive around in first gear if you want too.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not very fast.

I ignore the advice of people that are fast.

I am a Goon.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What? The G27 like many cheaper wheels are not belt drive. They are gear driven, you can feel the notches through the wheel. There are high end wheels like the T500 which are belt drive and they certainly don't fall into the affordable category. Then yes, the really high end stuff (as in 'professional level' meaning people that build sims for use by racing teams for practice, etc) is often direct drive like the ECCI products.

But the G27 is still a geared wheel which feels nothing like a quality belt drive wheel, like the T500. I have both.

edit: oh and if you want to drive fast, as opposed to feeling the 'experience' then use paddles like people that drive real cars fast. WRC, F1, Sports Cars.. any open wheeler that isn't old for the fun factor.. they all use paddles. It's not a preference, it's like FOV, it's objectively better to not take your hands off the wheel to change gear. So I guess if you're driving something specific and want to heel and toe and use a stick for whatever reason, great and fine and I think that's fun too. But paddle shift is found everywhere now for good reason, you've got more control because you're never taking a hand off the wheel at high speed and with a 8 speed transmission like you'll find in a modern F1 car a stick shift would just be comical.

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Sep 29, 2015

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
There is also various building materials and pre-built kits. Like boxed steel tubing and such, either in precut lengths or if you're not mechanically challenged (comon, get out your tools) build something from plans (so you're not making all the noobie mistakes) that is custom built to your requirements and the room you have available.

For me, it's really the next step, a permanent setup. But I'm waiting for the Rift or whatever competitor. TrackIR, triples.. it's all going to be unacceptable old crap when VR really goes commercial. iRacing, Elite Dangerous, etc.. the code is ready to go and the interest in the hardware means it's certainly coming along. Anyone know how long we are talking until I can buy a really high-res, finished VR headset to jack into my gaming computer?

Cockpit design would be quite different, just somewhere to bolt the wheel and then that's about it up front. I don't see the point in building/buying an 'old style' cockpit if we are the cusp of the revolution.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GhostDog posted:

Last I heard Vive and Oculus are both shooting for Q1 2016, with the Vive maybe being available in some limited fashion before that.

Wow, awesome. I guess I should go and do some reading..

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Eyud posted:

You should just replace all those words with "set your FOV to whatever you think looks good and have fun".

There is more to it than that.

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 15, 2015

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

OhsH posted:

Please let fov chat die now, some people find it important and some dont, it's not an indicator of skill or maturity.

I don't know if I agree. Listening to people that have gone before you, using the recommendations of the technical people that designed the software and putting these things before your own ideas because you respect knowledge is both mature and a skill.

As I said last time this came up, you can drive around in first gear if you want too. But that just devolves into 'do what makes you feel good' which isn't much to discuss. An objective discussion about how to configure parts of the simulation for best results, in quantifiable medium like racing as opposed to other kinds of gaming, usually ends up with the recommended FOV settings are recommended for reasons.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Define what 'jack poo poo' is.

I can't see my tacho or much left or right at all with the correct FOV I use in iRacing. For many years I thought that was silly so pulled it back and sucked, getting incidents, misjudging braking and slides.. iRacing just seemed to be an impenetrable spergland that I just wasn't willing to commit to the time to get good enough to really compete.

FOV changed it all for me, now I'm used to it I'm getting the best results I've ever gotten.

I do drive with other people, with a system that counts every wheel you put wrong and I've never driven better than with a 45 degree FOV. I have buttons to look left and right and you don't even do that much anymore when you've got enough experience (and the spotting software helps) to know where another car is without having to stare at it.

Do whatever you like.. but when you want to focus in on a medium where it matters, I'm just expressing what made a huge difference for me. It just took me accepting that perhaps I didn't know what I was talking about and maybe these people that do it a lot do.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hehe, yeah come to iRacing with an xbox controller. That'll work out just great.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SealHammer posted:

If you can win a race with a phone, you can win a race with a gamepad, yeah?

Really? hehe I'd like to see that, you got a link or something? We're not talking about an oval are we?

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

xzzy posted:

FOV will become irrelevant in 2016 when we are all giving ourselves nausea with our Rifts. :colbert:
:neckbeard:

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, there aren't guides because it's not complicated. Something that is interesting with shifting is watching someone like Senna back when F1 cars still used a stick and he choose when to shift to enable to have both hands on the wheel when he needed it. With paddles now thigh you just shift optimally always.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GutBomb posted:

Here is the companion movie to Going Faster. It's incredibly cheesy but very informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQRmYMlmdqM

Was going to post this. Probably the most complete and articulate summary of the actual details of what you're trying to achieve and do in the car and why and how.

Makes the point that the fundamentals really haven't changed. This applies pretty much to all forms of driving something with four wheels fast, but with caveats. For instance to go fast on dirt you don't be so anal and careful with throttle application to avoid wheelspin, that's slower than embracing a bit of spin and slide. But all the stuff about line is completely relevant, shifting, braking.. all of it.

I wouldn't say it's cheesy, it's just not made in the last two years and hip and cool by whatever teenage standard is relevant right now. gently caress that and gently caress teenagers, just let the actual experience and wisdom wash over you. Skip himself drove in 71 and 72 in the WDC in a March, he is not an oval driver.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
From my experience all the gear driven wheels feel like poo poo compared to my T500. If the T150 is a cheaper version with perhaps a bit less FFB power or something but fundamentally the same technology then that compared to the Logitech wheels aren't even in the same league.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The F1 games, not the latest but I think 2013 or something had a complex a career as there basically is. You'd make a driver and work up from the bottom with a basic team. There was activities in practices to help the engineers develop improved parts for the car, a running score and competition with your team mate, detailed news stories (with the twitter crap and everything like PCars) except the competition is actually F1 and not some made-up random thing you've never heard of. You'd be racing against the names you know, in the cars they should be driving and you'd feel great when you overtook Sebastian for the lead into corner one.

Combine with real weather, so you can practice a track and qualify but then race day comes and it's wet and it completely changes things up and it's certainly more involved than something like Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo has car 'tuning' which means 'unlocking go fast bits with an opportunity cost and then bringing your now OP car back to lovely little series and owning everyone because you're running twice the horsepower' which has nothing to do with actually racing.

I think the reality is the same with a first-person shooter, namely any AI isn't going to keep me interested for long. I've played games for too long and know them too well, I can eventually cheese any AI and they're not dynamic, complex or just interesting enough to keep me coming back. That's just in shooting poo poo, when it comes to driving and the complexities of different styles and how to drive a car and different ways of overtaking and going fast, even in 2015 there just isn't any really decent AI representation of that.

So the best 'career mode' is iRacing and getting competent enough that you're actually competitive and can compete for a championship. I drive the SRF not because it's the best car, because it's the best series I've run into and I've spent enough time with it now that I can compete for the championship, against real people that post on real forums and make videos about it which real people watch, etc, that's all a lot more 'career like' than an AI career.

But that requires the motivation and dedication to get to that level, pay the subscription, buy a decent wheel, learn how to actually drive against real people and not run the AI off the road, etc. That's all 'part of the career mode' as I see it, but if you're not up for all that then I guess screwing around with scripted opponents is what you get.

Lots of people drive in the iRacing thread but I don't see many people posting about championships, being consistently competitive and actually having some going concern beyond an individual race.. i.e. career mode. Everyone wants to drive cool high powered cars but if I can't do the 'career mode' thing then I get bored, hence why I'm a competent SRF driver.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

njsykora posted:

Maybe the real career mode were the friends we made along the way. Also I know a fair amount of people on iRacing and none of them care about championship points because trying to win iRacing championships basically means becoming the kind of person who spends hours min-maxing setups and learning to run the perfect racing line lap after lap and I doubt anyone who just wants to vroom vroom go fast in progressively faster vrooms wants to be that guy.

Also upgrading non-race cars to be super fast is the best part of Forza/Gran Turismo. I have a VW Bus in Forza 6 that can compete with WTCC cars and that's the kind of silliness I want in most racing games. That and ice cream trucks.

I've made plenty of friends. I tried to explain that's why I drive SRF, Star Mazda's competition level is that much higher that it's about finding a series you can compete in for the time investment that suits you. I love driving the Star Mazda, I don't like setting it up (because there is so much I don't know) and I don't like racing it because the huge gap in my experience de-motivates me when there are also other things I want to do in life. I've driven SRF for long enough and it's simple enough that I can really get my teeth into it but don't have to stop doing everything else.

CaseFace McGee posted:

I might actually try to compete for the Skippy championship this season. I moved up to division 2 for 2016 season 1, and I don't have a chance in hell of competing for the division 1 championship so I might as well try in D2.

This is what I mean by winning a championship, Div 1 in SRF is nuts and I have no hope of that or even Div 4. But because it's real people and it's all so professionally organized I get this effect:

GhostDog posted:

but the great thing about racing against real people is that fighting for 7th is still exciting.

Which is really all I need to keep me coming back and thinking about how to go faster next time. I don't have to drop other games or really do that much now I know most tracks and really know the car, which is a kinda awesome career mode that I'm really in and living. I can bring up stats of each year I drove in iRacing.. actually my career with how I did and my fastest laps, etc. We keep going back to the same tracks where you eek out a few more tenths or exclaim with the rest of the series regulars as they change the tire model and everyone's laptimes fall by seconds. That's probably the best 'career mode' simulation thing that happened to me, just like a new F1 season where everyone is suddenly on the Pirellis and some cope with it and others dont and every practice is people taking in depth about tires. Awesome.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Just loving sell them already, either one, I don't care. I will buy. I'll buy both. I have a job and am interested in gaming beyond triples, gimme my 2016 VR! Everyday my 980 is a little bit older!

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm thinking of it as, two 1080p monitors running different views in the latest 3D games. So with one monitor you can get away with much less than a 980 now, but with two at the same time, with a pile of post processing and other stuff.. more horsepower the better. Sure you can probably run a middling gaming PC and spend money on VR, but I'm not going to be doing that.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
March. April. That's Q2, so we're falling short of expectations and the marketing before they've even sold the product. Classy. In other news the Vive has got it's controllers working and apparently the specs are better on the headset?

I don't care if it's a thousand bucks, anyone that drops a couple of grand on a new gaming PC ever few years isn't scraping pennies together to buy entry level kit. This is the thread of triples and belt drive FFB, a G27 is entry level.. replacing Track IR and triples and current 3D tech all with the real thing isn't something enthusiasts are going to have a hard time wrestling with. It's just which one to buy and Valve seem to be getting their poo poo together better.. or from what we've seen. It's all a bit exciting really.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Me and plenty of other gamers will drop 600 bucks on a video card alone every few years. I'm not running some 1280x1024 CRT from the 90s either, the money has little to do with it when we talk about the functionality. The dev kits have been out for ages, it's not side-by-side 3D, even at the low res and limited support people have been raving about this tech for quite a while now. Bring it on!

As for compatibility, I guess NVIDIA should get their poo poo together and try and establish some kind of standard. Make a standardized connector or method using HDMI, publish an API kind of thing for developers to adhere to so their games are 'NVIDIA VR Compatible' and let the fledgling VR companies release 1.1 versions of their hardware supporting this. Beat ATi to the punch and have one more reason no-one buys an ATi card anymore. What they've done with side-by-side 3D basically, with games that are currently 'NVIDIA 3D Ready' are the ones you want to run with your 3D kit.

As for the 'this is another gimmick like 3D!' or 'it's expensive! I'm poor!' crowd, it's home VR. We're not talking about something that is for every PC user or most gamers, with time the price of the tech will come down but at this stage it's the first wave. Just like when video cards and 3D accelerators were separate things and loving expensive and boring people shat on those too.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Doesn't the Playstation VR plug into a Playstation? With it's old lovely hardware and crappy software choice and general console shittiness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

holocaust bloopers posted:

Sony has some tech that doubles frames seamlessly or some poo poo.

Two Playstations and a connector cable?

• Locked thread