Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chernobyl Prize
Sep 22, 2006

I would recommend the first 4 or so episodes to anyone, but I would caution them against going any further. I stopped watching after episode 7 and I should have stopped earlier. It's just cringe torture with none of the fun of being the last people on earth. You have the whole world as your playground and you want to have drama in an Arizona cul-de-sac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Prize
Sep 22, 2006

I caught up on the show and the last couple episodes have been much better. Looking forward to seeing how Tandy and Todd handle Phil.

Have they said what month it is? Seems like come summer they're really going to be rethinking living in Arizona.

Chernobyl Prize
Sep 22, 2006

I don't see them wanting to introduce a bunch of new characters. They've already said there will be a time lapse between the finale and the season 2 opener so there's a lot that they could have happen in the meantime regarding the Tucsan group. I bet we see most or all of the season 1 cast early in season 2.

On another note, I saw in an interview with Forte where he said Carol didn't plan to run away with Tandy but then why did she load up her car with all his ball-friends? Did she expect him to drag them along through the desert? Here's the article: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/03/last-man-on-earth-cliffhanger-finale

New Theory: I think Phil might have planned this all along. He told Tandy that he should care about Carol and then he put Tandy in a position where Carol would have to go rescue him.

Chernobyl Prize fucked around with this message at 02:48 on May 6, 2015

Chernobyl Prize
Sep 22, 2006

Season 2 starts September 7th. I though the first season started off great, went bad, then got decent again by the end. I'm hoping they learned what does and doesn't work for the new season.

• Locked thread