Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

GreenNight posted:

Oh, I've seen Lego, none of the others. Nor that TV show.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is one of those movies that's always funny no matter how many times you watch it. Probably one of my all-time favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

CobiWann posted:

If YOU were a domesticated animal, or an animal of any sort, and you saw how Phil was living...wouldn't you run very quickly the other way?

I think there are quite a few dogs that would be perfectly content to live in filth, so long as they have food and companionship. Dogs are funny that way.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

GreenNight posted:

I like how he torches poo poo in the middle of a parking lot instead of in the middle of the store.

I'm all for torching poo poo, but you'd think something like toilet paper would be among the last things he'd want to burn.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I didn't mind January Jones in this episode. She was tolerable.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gynovore posted:

I'm guessing he won't call himself Tandy anymore.

But yeah, suppose this. Phil and Carol drive to, say, Phoenix. (I say Phoenix because I can't think of any other cities in AZ and am too lazy to go to Wikipedia). Phil reverts to his Last Man On Earth ways, smashing store windows and taking whatever he wants, ramming things into other things for fun. Carol says "hey don't do that!", but Phil says "aw gently caress it, we're the last people on Earth" and keeps doing poo poo. Maybe Carol joins him, maybe not.

Then they meet another guy, who's also in full-blown LMOE mode, even more than Phil, no personal hygiene at all and pooping on the street. (can you even imply that on TV or is that going too far? I dunno). They high-five at first and all find a home and live together, but soon start butting heads when Phil steps in his poop or something. Kinda like The Odd Couple, but instead of a neatnik and a slob, it's a slob and a mega-slob. And the new guy starts wanting to boink Carol and Phil says "Nuh-uh!", basically the exact opposite of the first season.

Seriously, that would be cool.

I, too, long for shows where one character steps in another character's poop.

• Locked thread