Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

lelandjs posted:

Ratings are in! TLMoE got 2.3 mil in the 18-49 and a 6 share for both episodes, the highest of the night in both cases (well, share tied with Once Upon a Time). We'll see if those numbers hold up next week, but I'm optimistic. The fact that the second episode only lost .03 million overall viewers suggests that the numbers have some staying power.

Also, I the disparity between Madam Secretary getting only 1.3 million viewers in the target but 11.42 overall is shocking, that's one of the higher numbers I've seen.

You're reading that wrong. The show did 5.7 million total viewers with 2.3 rating in the demo. That's good these days, but still first episode and all. The 2.3 doesn't mean the number of viewers in the demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Whether he can realistically drive around the United States in one year or not is the exact kind of stuff that nobody should care about. This show isn't even remotely trying to be realistic at all.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Show is back tonight. Someone make a new thread and link it here when you do.

• Locked thread