Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf
They need a big change to get back to the quality of the first few episodes. If it stays on this track I wouldn't even watch this show if it was the last show on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

lelandjs posted:

so tarded, scrot

You're missing the big picture, Phil is annoying twat without a beard, the show jumped the shark on the the third episode.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bill Murray.

Charles Manson

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf
Luckily Todd got a part on better call saul, too bad he died in the last episode.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Hughlander posted:

That's city to city. How about next suburb on the highway? Or exurb? Tandy even names a town and talks about how long it'll take at a brisk pace just before the 20 minutes later cut.

They showed phil walking off the road out into the vast wide open. My wife said it was ok since he was a Tuscon native and knows his way around.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Renzuko posted:

Yeah when I saw the miller nametag on the astronaut I was like "oh christ not a THIRD guy named phil miller." then saw it was sudeikis, who we're assuming is his brother instead. I bet he even has a better middle name like Ace.

I thought the same thing, all guys named phil miller survived.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

raditts posted:

How did you guys all come to that conclusion when they made a big deal about his brother in the couple of lines literally 30 seconds before that scene

I didn't hear any mention of an astronaut brother.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Inkspot posted:

Next season on Will Forte presents Y: The Last Man On Earth, ...

For reals, even got the guy in the space station. It would be much better if it was really the last man.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Gynovore posted:

Seriously yeah. Show Phil loving around, taking whatever he wants, smashing things into other things, wiping his rear end with the Constitution, whatever.

It wouldn't work because actors need other actors to play off. Still, it would be cool while it lasted.

You haven't read Y: the last man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Chernobyl Prize posted:

Season 2 starts September 7th. I though the first season started off great, went bad, then got decent again by the end. I'm hoping they learned what does and doesn't work for the new season.

More awkward sexual tension with odd couples that don't work.

• Locked thread