Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Fantastisk posted:

I changed my avatar :dance:

EDIT: If there was an AllStars 2, who would be in it? Other than Alaska and Katya, of course.

I love your avatar. :allears:

I'd really like to see Bendela Creme come back as an Allstar; Bendela was robbed! I wonder how Detox would fare, and who would be the Allstars Season 2 version of Mimi Imfurst? Penny Tration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

I just want to see Detox flip her poo poo on Serena ChaCha again. :suspense:

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

vaginadeathgrip posted:

Also I made her this horrible thing and she has to come back to LA so I can give it to her

This is so awesome!

I haven't been keeping up with the social media trends but it doesn't surprise me at all that Pearl is ahead. I'm pretty much over Ginger; loved her at first but then her old lady habits got annoying. Here's hoping next season will be more entertaining and less canned drama.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

I think there's always that competition aspect that turns certain people into a villain of sorts. I imagine outside of this show she's probably a lovely Southern person who will tell you she loves your dress and then turn around and roll her eyes after like some of my southern aunts do.

To be fair, it seems like Katya really was a grounding point for her during the show and when she got eliminated Ginger didn't have that social support to kind of filter her or talk her down. With that being said, I don't hate her I just don't condone her angst towards the nonpagent queens. Seems like discounting the validity of someone's drag will only be a downfall rather than anything else.

Anyone want to talk about how rachet Max looked at the reunion? Wtf was that look, Drop Dead Fred at age 70?

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

I'm a bit confused, is season 8 Allstars? Or will that be a completely separate season?

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Fantastisk posted:

They're separate, yeah. Season 8 has all new queens, and All Stars 2 will air sometime after that!

Thank you! For the longest time all I had heard about was All Stars being filmed so that's where the confusion started.

And yes, please stop hoarding these seasons and air them already!

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

I wonder what the new format will be like. I seriously can't wait! This group is super entertaining and full of promise!

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Ignore me, I took an Instagram caption completely out of context. Looks like I mistook "new look" for "new format".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGc4sdq2cS/?taken-by=rupaulsdragrace

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Have you all seen this instagram yet? It's amazing! https://www.instagram.com/rupaws_drag_race/?hl=en

Also, Katya has a new video up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebQ0ne03FMQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Thanks for that write up! I can't wait for this season to start already!

• Locked thread