Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Usually they can edit even terrible performances to be bearable but holy poo poo I had to watch MacBitch through the cracks of my fingers.

Someone had made the comparison between Max and Jinx last week and I just groaned. The whole feigned underdog act when she was clearly getting a winner's edit was absolutely tedious to sit through that season. Max's come into her own, though. That said, I'm riding the Katya train until the goddamn wheels fall off.

Speaking of goddammit, Willam's back from her cruise tour with a new Beatdown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMNVsu4Ge8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Pinwiz11 posted:

Not that anyone is surprised, but the show got renewed for another season.

e: And Willam is Kickstarting Season Three of the Beatdown!!!!! Get on this.

:toot: I don't know when this started but it's already well above its goal goddammit!

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

I bought the Rifftrax version of the Apple and it's absolutely worth it!

http://www.rifftrax.com/the-apple

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

Katya on the Feast of Fun podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4rBZxDhPrg

Edit: Hooboy, are these hosts annoying.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jun 6, 2015

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

gandlethorpe posted:

I may have found Adore Delano on Jack'd. I kind of wanna say something but I'm shy. :ohdear:

You'll regret it if you don't. Worst thing that can happen is nothing.

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

CHiRAL posted:

I wouldn't say this one is particularly good either but that's mostly because Michelle has really stupid beliefs when it comes to food and Ru is just... Well, you've read the interview. He's like that, for hours.

They do have some cool guests though :haw:

I actually came around to liking Michelle as a result of the podcast. Though I do agree, she has holds some strange beliefs. Conversely, I think I've come to like Ru less as a result of some of the interviews he's done / conducted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 21, 2007

I found the season infuriating with the heavy handedness of Jinx's underdog edit.

• Locked thread