Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Yay new thread! I went to the premiere party in NYC and this season's queens were all fun performers (especially Kennedy)! Gotta root for my hometown (Violet), but Miss Fame had those runway looks on lock in episode one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

OhHiMaahk posted:

She did a Liza Minelli impersonation is the music video she just released.

And during the pre-release party. She killed it!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Capsaicin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAN4SOO5CW0

Did anyone post this video of Trixie as Ru for Snatch Game? I know her Anne Frank got posted, but didn't see this one at all.

The head movement is killing me.

This was amazing! I'm sad she wasn't around for actual Snatch Game. :(

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm seeing BenDeLaCreme tonight at her show and I couldn't be more excited! :swoon:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

When this season started Katya wasn't ever on my radar, but now she's my favorite. :allears:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

notaspy posted:

As much as I love bianca I think she got a good edit because she was an 'inside' girl.

But this season still sucked with the minje and the mad Russian being the o my ones that were any good.

What does "inside girl" mean?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Hometown win on Drag Race! :toot:

I would've claimed current town if Pearl had won :ohdear:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

caligulamprey posted:

Aw man. I can listen to Alyssa doing bits all day. She might be the one person in existence who started out unintentionally funny but managed to stay funny after gaining self awareness (unlike, say, Gia Gunn or Tommy Wiseau).

Another good podcast pick: The Dollop is not a gay podcast, it's a weird history podcast where a comedian tells other comedian strange news stories. The Newport Sex Scandal episode recounts the U.S. Navy's attempt to infiltrate the gay lifestyle in 1919 by... Forcing Navy officials to have lots of hot gay sex. :allears:

The Gay Agenda in action.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Watrick posted:

I watched a few episodes of season 7. When does it start to get good?

:smith:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Bob and Dax. I want them in top 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

:swoon:

• Locked thread