Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Great OP as always, although you forgot something extremely important.

Unfortunately for me I live in not-usa and as such will not be able to see the new season before Tuesday :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Logo is putting up all kinds of extras I can't watch like Katya and Ru in the workroom.

Finally got to watch the first episode and I am LIVING for Trixie. Violet is also visually perfect in everything so far. I like Max and don't think she is anything like Milk - I'm getting the same creative vibe I got from Sharon Needles back in the day and I love it. My opinion on Milk is pretty shady so I don't like the comparison at all
Loving Katya, Max, Trixie, and Violet. Waiting for Pearl to impress me (being gorgeous out of drag doesn't count!) and already fed up with Miss Fame, Kandy and Jasmine.
The rest I'm very happy with but don't have anything to say about them!

P.S. Sasha Bell is great and getting a bad edit :(

EDIT: Untucked is up on Youtube
And my proxy issues are now solved thanks to reddit, hurrah!

EDIT 2: The new Untucked format is pretty great, I recommend checking it out even if you didn't enjoy the old one

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 3, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
WOW Presents decided to milk Untucked like they did with the Marco Marco show and there are no complaints this time. Hotel Arrival and Before entering the Workroom are the two up so far. Expect them daily (and don't forget your proxies :/)

Also more Katya for everyone! :dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMiYhPTT4eA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saq6zLJ1GLE

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Wow, I hope she goes home soon. Aside from being incredibly lovely in general, at least four prior contestants have transitioned since their seasons. Being an rear end about trans folks sounds like a great way to kiss multiple industry opportunities bye-bye.

Something seemed a little too fake about her positivity, this just confirms my gut feeling was right. :(

I think she actually IS just that stupid tho. Ignorance is bliss after all

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Pearl is so lovely I like her more every time I see her, especially in Untucked :allears:
and then there's the Prealface

Max is an Arteest and I love it. I am feeling the delusion gurl
Trixie's Toy Eleganza is my most favorite thing ever. Miss Fame is just hilarious to me. I can't quite put my finger on why but she cracks me up :haw:

The rest would just be repeating everything the thread already said so that's it for today.

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

I may be alone in this but I'm feeling Mrs. Kasha Davis. I'm interested to see what she has to offer and I think she's kinda hot out of drag.

You are not alone. She gave me life in the challenge and is delish out of drag in ways that make me biased

edit:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Mar 12, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Everyone is worth looking at in the gif, especially Max and Fame :haw:

Also note that Katya's videos are on her own channel and not on WOW presents. The two new ones are out.

And now I bring you Willam playing with an underwear model:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpBIv-MMWjI

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Some serious T: Phi Phi O'hara spent 30 days in Jail

I never though I'd say this back when I watched season 4 but I really like Phi Phi. He's come a long way since being on the show and I liked what I've seen of his cosplays on Instagram over the past couple of years. Girl really stepped her pussy up!
The fact he decided to be honest and open about this incident just adds a whole new layer of appreciation and respect for him.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

This video is more about his experience, the awful conditions in prison and how important it is to own up to your mistakes and move on. There's maybe 2 minutes total of griping about his life, tops.

No one is perfect but he came a long way since season 4 untucked.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Also according to Ginger Ru asked to turn the cameras off and just tore into them for 20 minutes. Katya confirms Ru was loving pissed in her tumblr.
It sounds like what we got to see wasn't even the worst of it :ohdear:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
So anyway, Pearl is the best thing ever.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Fun with friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmk-OVMWfIY

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
The full episode was live streamed or something and the internet got its grubby hands on it early.

In other news (ep 4)this was like watching a nightmare come to life I am so mad right now oh my god gently caress everything this is worse than DeLa. That's all :j:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I gotta say by the third time the edits had Alba gushing over Violet's rear end it came off a bit...well, eww. I imagine those were comments made over several hours thus didn't come off so weird when it happened. Whoever said earlier Alba was a waste of a judge slot was right, not a single useful remark I can recall.
She picked the smell herself :razz:

Raja Drawja feat Willam is finally up! :syoon:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Kasha's lipsync was better but she messed up some of the ad-libs and I guess that's enough of a sin as far as Ru is concerned. I really enjoyed her but when it comes down to it I feel like we've seen everything she has to offer. Sure, it's the kind of stuff you can never get tired of, but I'm not as upset about it as I was with Trixie.

Fame has been cracking me up since episode 2, I'm pretty sure I even wrote about it. She is the dorkiest pretty girl since Alyssa Edwards and I live for it! That chicken song just had me floored, especially since I watched her mugging the camera while clucking just last night. It does make sense later! :haw: and here I thought it was because she was good at raising cocks

I am also slightly obsessed with Pearl for a while now and I knew she was going to slay this challenge but I never imagined it would be this glorious. I love her so much every time she's on screen it's like watching cat videos :allears:

And now, it's time for a cocktail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB73JaTG1nI

EDIT:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Apr 1, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
^^^This week's episode of RuGRATS is amazing.

In other news, Willam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xad3ju9qxiM

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
What voting?

This week's Untucked had more gems than the actual episode, god I love the new format :haw:
"I didn't think I would be but I think I am into it." Dead.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Bina posted:

Some Snatch Game Goodies for you all.

I am still stuck on making gifs for Katya from her series. Editing is becoming a real PAIN.

Also- I cannot make gifs of Mom crying. It breaks my heart. So I just made one of her happy, and laughing.

19:46 You can hear Max being shady as hell.

Use this in the OP for season 8 in the section about her win :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Max being kinda busted was what I liked about her tbh :(

Still not too sad she's gone tho. Can't wait for Trixie to come back but seriously gently caress them for this stunt this does not make up for DeLa god drat you all :argh:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Oh I've seen those on Reddit before. Basically her opinion is the opposite of everyone else on the planet and she throws shade in the nicest way possible :haw:
She's such a doll and the editing is top notch. 4 out of 5 stars.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMG29xyaTEw

I missed Latrice and her laugh :haw:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Nihonniboku posted:

What kind of stage show does Kelly Mantle do? Because her whole thing last season was that she was an actress, and not really a drag queen.

I think she does stand up. Probably started lip syncing more since being on the show too.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
That episode was exhausting to watch, I cringed so much.
Happy mother's day
:negative:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Alright everyone pack up your poo poo and close this thread we're done

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
That's all true, sure.
But on the other hand MOOOM :qq:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
In other news I GOT MY WILLAM RINGTONE :dance::derp::dance:

You guys should be getting yours too, check ya mail gurl

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
The part with the childhood photos felt so exploitative, as soon as it started I was like noooooooooooo :ohdear:
I feel dirty now :(

Anyway #TeamFrankie all the way

Edit: Welp. Time to get a twitter account.

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 23:59 on May 19, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Meanwhile in DragCon...
warning: probably NSFW

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Bianca worked close with Lady Bunny and I'd imagine she was one of the few contestants that knew RuPaul personally before the competition. There are a lot of well known queens in the scene outside of the show and she was high on that list to begin with.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Nihonniboku posted:

Plastic surgery is not doing Sharon Needles any favors. She was nearly unrecognizable. She looked Morgan McMichaels doing a Sharon Needles impersonation.

That one is actually intentional. She has said before she is a huge fan of people that just look off like Joan Rivers and Amanda Lapore.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Tendai posted:

This feels like something that already happens

Yes. But it needs to happen on camera. Weekly. Forever.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
The struggle is real :j:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Can I Asssk You A Question?

How much do you love Alaska? How about now?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

vaginadeathgrip posted:

I can't stop watching all of Katya's behind the scenes videos, I'm obsessed. Her imitation of Kennedy "after a long night of hookin.." is my favorite thing.

Also I made her this horrible thing and she has to come back to LA so I can give it to her

I have some bad news and some good news.... (I like yours better tbh, you better film it when you give it to her :haw:)

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Willam and Alaska have a new song.

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 13:33 on May 31, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Meanwhile....

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

That page has been up for a couple of years now, it's not affiliated with the show in any way.
Willam and Alaska were at the top 2 spots last time I saw it, I wonder if Katya will still be #1 in a few months when the season hype wears off.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

caligulamprey posted:

New Alaska music video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPu05d3uLR0

EDIT: Alternate/different, uncensored Vimeo video:
https://vimeo.com/130164296
Stick around till the 5 minutes mark on the Vimeo version for a bonus song :swoon:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Elucidarius posted:

Uh, that song is way better than Hiieeeeee.

Sure, but performing Hiieeeeee in a club is much more.. Alaska live
just watch (I'd tell you to skip to 2:58 but why would you ever do that)

Bonus

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
Why you in boy drag tho? :michelle no:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Season 8 is already filming and All Stars 2 is at the casting stage right now.
The bad news: Probably no Willam. Check his tumblr for more info, I haven't stalked it in a couple of days so maybe there's new news :shobon:
Good news: Willam will be releasing a book on Oct 2016 with all the juicy Tea you could ever hope for since the clause in his contract that forbids it just expired :D

• Locked thread