Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
(I've disliked Ru for a while now but what better segue way for this vid?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbMy73DM61o
I'm enjoying this way too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
So I read the interview now and all I can say is: Have you guys never listened to his and Michelle's podcast?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Nihonniboku posted:

No. Should I? I'm not convinced there is a single good gay podcast out there.

I wouldn't say this one is particularly good either but that's mostly because Michelle has really stupid beliefs when it comes to food and Ru is just... Well, you've read the interview. He's like that, for hours.

They do have some cool guests though :haw:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Don't hurt Mathu! :ohdear:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Toast Museum posted:

I should go back and check, but I'm pretty sure that was Milk.

Yeah it's Milk. She really improved her make up lately, bitch can do real glamour now

https://instagram.com/p/3e8hwKHPp-/?taken-by=bigandmilky

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I have yet to crack down on finding the correct combination of proxys and browser add-ons to watch this but...
Rumor has it that the logo tv site has commentary on this week's season 4 untucked episode by one ms. Alaska Thunderfuck 5000

Edit: correction: every season 4 untucked now has a version with Alaska commentary. 3 are out so far :derp:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Aug 23, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Reddit actually have a couple of confirmed queens from a member of the audience for one challenge leaking them. I always enjoy watching them go at it but I don't really care about the results till the show airs. C'mon Nancy Drews!

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
The Alyssa/Coco feud was also insufferable. On the other hand, Alaska :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
^^^ I believe they're called "Chronological edits"

Season 7... was weird. I enjoyed it a lot but if it wasn't for the new untucked format I'd probably hate it. I feel like it's made for the hardcore RPDR fans that are able to watch the queens do nothing for 10 minutes and enjoy every second of it.

I personally enjoyed most of the queens from this season but as the hype dwindles the numbers are decreasing... in the end, probably only these two will be left standing in my drag pantheon (and I honestly like Trixie a lot more after seeing what she's like when she's not edited into st. Barbie :allears:)

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

angerbeet posted:

Hadn't seen this before, 40 minutes of blooper reel stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-FmP1-ySY

Those were posted in snippets on the wow! Presents! channel a little bit after the finale. This person just edited them together.

Meanwhile Willam has a new video on his channel where he goes to gay camp.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Pan Dulce posted:

He was on DragU because someone's contract couldn't go through completely. He wouldn't say whose, but I'm thinking Phi Phi after the whole "sunglasses in Texas stolen and given a warrant" was still up in the air. So it could happen again; we can all hope. But I have no clue. I didn't watch DragU. Is it any good?

Yeah it was Phi Phi. You will not be seeing Willam in any WoW productions in the near future, I'm afraid. He has a beef with (at least) one of the producers and now that his non-disclosure contract expired he is writing a book full of tea (coming out Oct 2016). If it's any comfort they started shooting season 3 of the Beatdown last week.

Pan Dulce posted:

Double posted, but to make this actually useful, RuPaul production vets the audition tapes now for good Snatch Game, right? So why do people still suck? For that matter, why do they let them stuff trunks with poo poo they won't be able to wear? Like Sharon Needles' Confederate Flag dress or Trixie's Anne Frank Snatch Game outfit.

This is actually an issue of copyright more often than not, like a queen will have a character ready but they can't get the rights for it so the production vetos it and they have to pull something else out of their rear end. This is one of the reasons BenDela was Maggie Smith instead of the specific character she portrayed.

Supposedly Max makes one hell of a Miranda Sings impression but I don't know who that is so I can't judge :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhRzTWSPyNo

ETA: Drag U was camp to the max. The show itself was ok at best but there were some great moments between the queens.

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 11, 2015

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Trixie's American Horror story aftershow review thing is giving me so much life, I might watch the whole season even if it goes bad just for this poo poo :swoon:
#TeamDonovan

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Well, Willam is definitely not in it so who cares? :j:
I just hope no one gets in trouble for this leak. From what I gathered the contract requires that a ridiculous amount of money will be paid by whoever breaks the NDA clause.

finally a chance to use this gif!

I did notice that some of the girls on the list have been appearing a lot on wow presents shows lately...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Capitol Hill is back with a vengeance! also Jinkx

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
It's baaaack~

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Bianca paints Willam, creating what might possibly be the most natural, beautiful look yet. A strong start to PMB season 2! :golfclap:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
^^^Pretty sure he didn't, he just tends to use heaps of lip balm when he's not in drag

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

I am so friggin jealous! Pretty happy with my voice message tho.... yup... :unsmith:

http://www.chadsellcomics.com/

I actually got a bunch of his printed stuff when he had a big cleanout sale a few months back. They're pretty amazing. I got an Alaska postcard and a signed Courtney one for my friend too :kimchi:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Also the AAA Girls Holiday Special is up in 3 parts, one per channel: One Two Three

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

This masterpiece
is finally not unlisted so I can share it! Someone please gif the slow motion lips towards the end :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I got my eye on reddit so I'll let you guys know. I watched Michelle's entire season on YouTube thanks to them and I honestly can't believe I sat through that much Perez Hilton and Kate Hopkins awfulness.

In other news, Ginger's wonderful holiday vid is out and reddit has a handy playlist with every drag race alumni song to date, sorted by queen.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Wow.

I tried, I really did, but there wasn't nearly enough Michelle bitchery to make up for the things that I...witnessed.

I would kill for Bianca really ripping everyone a new one though, since that was why I watched in the first place.

I did enjoy watching the aftershow, reading the threads on reddit and the hosts for the UK version are delightful....
It was a slow month :sweatdrop:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Come on season L8!

At least they fired the person responsible for the challenges so we (hopefully) won't get another season 7.

Is it time to spam gifs for the new OP yet? :D

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'll take any and all Season 7 gifs in prep for the new thread. I'll start on it when the next season gets closer.

I don't have as many as I thought... weird, I did enjoy s7 at the time. Oh well, click the one below for more.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

the escape goat posted:

starting a rewatch of season 2; in the first workroom scene it's shown that Mystique wasn't given a dress form large enough for her :( that seems super shady of the producers!

I think you'r reading too much into it. WoW is just incompetent and didn't think to bring one imo

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Or just stupid and incompetent. There's plenty of shade there too, especially in the editing, but thanks to all the T and hearsay I've read I wouldn't be surprised if they just did those mistakes because they didn't give this stuff any thought.

Willam's book should be out towards the end of the year :haw:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Golbez posted:

Was this said in the episode, or was it brought up at all, or did someone only put the pieces together after the fact, or what? Basically, how do you know this happened? (not saying you're lying, I'm genuinely curious if this is something I missed or is inside knowledge that I'd have to learn from another site)

If I remember right this was talked about in viewing parties by the contestants and then shared on reddit by the people that attended them.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Cause they need to milk their one successful show to publicise their lovely events no one would watch otherwise :j:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Let's wait for all the queens to be revealed, the show won't air for another month anyways

Edit: oh duh, they did? I should pay more attention

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Feb 2, 2016

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
And then there's this :allears:

I am excited about A LOT of queens this season. Kim Chi got some amazing looks and concepts (although I'm not sure how well she can do with the time limitations on the show), Robbie Turner completes the Seattle Trifecta, Acid Betty blows my mind, Naomi Smalls is Raven's honorary drag daughter, Dax! is Violet's drag mother, Bob is Bob... I could go on for a while :D

Come on Season 8! :dance:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

She actually didn't know what a Brony was till she saw the reactions to it on Reddit (at least according to her facebook). It's kind of a shame she chose this theme considering how the internet reacts to it. Her January looks were AMAZING.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Just a heads up, Phiphi mentioned her next series of looks will be eeveelutions. I just hope she goes with inspiration instead of prosthetics this time...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Well, according to Reddit's Nancy Drews she is definitely not the first to go. Also the first challenge is always a fashion challenge, no way in hell Kim Chi gets last place on that.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Lectures AND Labs oh my! :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Gurl. How is neither of those links leading to this one I can't even

Bonus: Bob being Bob. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL