Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
I'll miss Fame only because I loved her crazy chicken stories.

I will say, Rupaul, you missed the PERFECT Lipsync song for this episode/challenge, and I am disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwh_yOzJ6AY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

I think I may be in love with Bob. It takes a lot to hold your own against Bianca Del Rio.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Flyinglemur posted:

At least they had Violet in between the two winners so it went Funny Queen........uh, Queen(?)........then another Funny Queen after that!

If they had no problem with crowning Violet when Tyra Sanchez cornered the market on bland boring pretty queens I don't know why they can't have two funny queens.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Combed Thunderclap posted:

...were there any ringers or obvious plants in Season 7 (besides Pearl, maybe)? It's hard to tell, unfortunately.

I know a lot of fans don't like her, but I'd say Ginger Minj. Didn't it come out that despite her protestations that she couldn't sew or dance she was a costume designer and choreographer? She was just about one of the most well rounded Queens we've had on the show, and I honestly believe that if it wasn't for the fact that a large portion of the fandom disliked her so heavily, she was meant to be the first "Big Girl" winner.

• Locked thread