Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
I love Katya.. I guess I'm just a sucker for quick witted queens like Willam and Jujubee. I'm also really digging Trixie for her commitment to her schtick, plus she comes across as very real and likable out of drag. I know Max is getting to be really popular across the internet, but I find that put-on accent and affect to be extremely grating.

And yeah, Untucked is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
Anybody think there will be any redemption challenges or returning eliminated queen shenanigans? I don't think they brought back any eliminated last year, but they did it in the past with Kenya Michaels and other reality tv shows like Top Chef have had success with web series like Last Chance Kitchen.

Goddamn, I just want the Snatch Game already.

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
Glad to see Jasmine go. Her own insecurity was coming out in such a nasty way towards all of the young queens. I would have liked to see her and Kennedy lip sync with a better song and without restrictive gowns, but oh well.

I'm coming around on Max. He's been a real sweetheart, and his looks are great. Katya, however, had my favorite runway looks two weeks in a row.

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011

Capsaicin posted:

Is there a gif of her dropping behind the set slowly?

Bonus:

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
That was an extremely disappointing episode all around. The videos, the winner, the runway, the talking head segments...it was just an incredibly dull hour of television capped off with a lame, boggling ending. I know it was supposed to be a spoof, but they should have acknowledged that the "Gonna Get Clocked" group literally just recreated an existing music video while the other 2 actually created original videos and choreography. edit: except Darienne's part lol

Jessica Alba is the worst. She couldn't even do a convincing hair flip.

Speed Crazy fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 24, 2015

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
I'm definitely coming around on Miss Fame and Max, especially Fame. Her chicken tattoos are actually awesome, and it's really cute that they're specific chickens she raised.

I think the editing has been very strange this time around. All of the implied storylines just aren't coming across the way they clearly intend them to be. They're relying too much on people directly saying things in the talking heads and not enough on workroom footage. Or I don't know, maybe just dramatic defining moments (like "go back to Party City" or Bianca lending her cincher to Adore) just didn't happen in the workroom with this cast.

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
Kennedy's crystallized bloody flaming chicken horse (?????) runway look might be the worst outfit to ever walk the RPDR runway. I'm so glad next week is Snatch Game so she can't coast along by the strength of her teammates anymore.

I'm very curious about Ginger and Kennedy calling out Max for being a completely different person when the cameras are off.

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
I feel like I should be totally thrilled for next week's theme (John Waters ), but it looks like another team acting challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
Poor Pearl. It felt like Ru was seriously needling her to say exactly what happened in her childhood with both the lunch conversation and the photos during judging.

• Locked thread