Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Ghostpilot posted:

Usually they can edit even terrible performances to be bearable but holy poo poo I had to watch MacBitch through the cracks of my fingers.

Someone had made the comparison between Max and Jinx last week and I just groaned. The whole feigned underdog act when she was clearly getting a winner's edit was absolutely tedious to sit through that season. Max's come into her own, though. That said, I'm riding the Katya train until the goddamn wheels fall off.

Speaking of goddammit, Willam's back from her cruise tour with a new Beatdown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMNVsu4Ge8

My wife almost choked to death laughing at this. Then we spent the next three hours watching Willam vids. Holy poo poo she's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
A) what was with Ru's makeup?

B) Mrs. Kasha Davis won that. What the gently caress is going on with this show?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'm starting to think this season started two months late because they needed the extra time for editing. All of the acting challenges feel disjointed, as if they're having to cut out way more than on previous seasons, and it's still a poo poo show. This season feels pretty lackluster compared to previous seasons.

That said, so glad Kandy and her five o'clock shadow are gone.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Legs Benedict posted:

This is funny, cuz it's precisely why I'm enjoying this season so much. I came to the conclusion really early on that Season 6 was Bianca's to lose, and that removed some of the tension for me. This is a lot more fun.

It did remove a lot of the tension knowing she was going to win, but goddamn she's so funny it just didn't matter.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
There was like one 10-second scene of some hot-gluing. I want to see them actually get creative

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I hope it's Trixie or MKD. Or Shangela.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Legislacerator posted:

At this point I can barely trust any view of any Queen on any season because there's just so many drat lies being told through edits. So many things could be out of context and we would never know.

So you're new to this whole reality TV thing?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Would one of you be so kind as to capture a gif of Pearl and Trixie walking the runway? They were wearing the exact dress my wife wore as her wedding dress!

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
As unimpressive as that awful tit costume was, that LSFYL was everything

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Bina posted:

Here ya go!

Crap, the green screen is showing on the first one. Lemme fix that. (Ugh, apparently, I can't. I'll try later.)

Awesome, thank you!

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Gee, Trixie went home so soon after being brought back? I'm surprised. That never happens.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
From that reddit thread, some of Trixie's un-aired reads:

quote:

Katya: You're an alcoholic

Violet: You corset and cinch, but the only WAIST I see is a WASTE of time.
The Devil went down to Georgia... Then she put on a corset and went to Drag Race.

Pearl: The judges want you to "WAKE UP, Pearl." Is it because your look is tired or you sleep around?

Ginger: Ive seen you naked and the carpet matches the drapes. So why doesn't the foundation match the chest?

Kennedy: Your Do-Rag is a Don't-Rag.

Miss Fame: Your whole "brand" is wearing other peoples hair and costumes. I guess that makes you the most talented garment rack in the competition.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
That music video was just poo poo.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
drat, front row is nice. I'm sitting way back in row K. The wife didn't want to shell out for VIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'd avoid showing anyone Season 7.

• Locked thread