Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is there a preview up for episode 4? The promo, not the app preview?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is there a gif of her dropping behind the set slowly?

Vote Katya 2016

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Like, it was obvious Katya was a weirdo (and I'm pretty sure just from her sense of humor and who she's following on Twitter that she has probably had an account here), but I think Fame might just be the strangest contestant in a while. She's doing the "pretty girl" thing so well, but then when she's not trying to be a model, she's just the dorkiest person in the room.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
In the preview, it looked like Pearl might be doing Trixie.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
If Katya doesn't win (which is a national travesty), she is probably Miss Congeniality, but also possibly Trixie.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
"Katya, how do you feel about your first win?"

"Well, it was a long battle with leukemia, but at least I was surrounded by friends and family."

Like, I know the Jinkx documentary is probably very artsy and a "good" movie, but holy poo poo, I just want a camera to follow Katya around for a few days and make a Truman show.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

caligulamprey posted:

Katya's weird influences are out of left field and seem completely alien in the drag world (well, the drag world as presented to us by RuPaul), which is why if she doesn't win, I'm duct taping a crown together and mailing it to her.

Also didn't have sex until he was THIRTY. Rugrets dropping bombs.

"full on penetrative sex"

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

her hair clip is a dreidel.

jesus christ.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAN4SOO5CW0

Did anyone post this video of Trixie as Ru for Snatch Game? I know her Anne Frank got posted, but didn't see this one at all.

The head movement is killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
but tell us more about warner

• Locked thread