Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah, there isn't anybody who I seriously dislike. A bit of cattiness is fun, but Darienne last year was kind of nasty and really put me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I also think I saw Carmen Carrera in a brief clip on John Oliver a week ago.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I really liked Ru on Aisha Tyler's podcast, but she's great at being relatable to just about anybody.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Why would they ever bring Willam back? He's great, but he basically told production to go gently caress themselves.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Go go Katyalaska

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I love beatdown but that entire episode was :gonk:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Pinwiz11 posted:

One of the best surprise video reads to date in this week's Beatdown... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBApquKLALo

In other news, rumors are circling that Bianca Del Rio will follow Michelle Visage's lead and go into the Celebrity Big Brother house next month. Dammit, I'd have to watch now.

That's UK, right? Don't they use the format where the viewers are the ones who evict people?

Generally I'd find that atrocious, but if Bianca's in the house then :allears:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
You two might find a compassionate support group in the UK TV thread :ohdear:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
If I wasn't sold on Bob before, I sure as hell am now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
That was pretty good, but this is perfection.

• Locked thread