Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You know it's him because he types out the code for something awful emoticons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

two worlds is TMI: The Person

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You know it's him because he types out the code for something awful emoticons.
i need to listen to that skype call again where he bitches about some woman and his general worthlessness, and he says "i'm feeling really smith right now"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

i need to listen to that skype call again where he bitches about some woman and his general worthlessness, and he says "i'm feeling really smith right now"

Lol/

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Say what you will about him the man's got an impressive amount of karma and an extensive history of Reddit gold subscription. I tip my hat to the sir.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Say what you will about him the man's got an impressive amount of karma and an extensive history of Reddit gold subscription. I tip my hat to the sir.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Shut it about that guy. this isnt helldump this is Imp Zone. You simps.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Apologies, Retarded Clown.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Shut it about that guy. this isnt helldump this is Imp Zone. You simps.
sorry retarded clown

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay op.
I had a friend who played this game and was really disappointed in it. He still played it a lot tho

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
from what i recall the magic was also pretty fun. like there were typical "elemental blob" damage spells, but also things like cyclones that picked up physics objects and hit goblins with them

that made me remember that poo poo would leave ghosts as well, and one of the most deadly enemies was the ghost of a bear

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i have been strangely obsessed with this game and have been playing it on and off over the course of 7 years

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh yeah, and at one point there was a town that got taken over by orcs. you had to go through and kill them all, but you could revive them. since they were in town, if they had nothing to attack, their default idle animation would be to sweep the ground, like a townsperson. so you could have a whole town of undead sweeping orcs.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Actually this game looks cool op I'll try it next time it's on sale

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

Actually this game looks cool op I'll try it next time it's on sale

from what i remember it sort of sucks for the first 15 minutes or so until you get out of the tutorial area and past the initial exposition. once you start leveling up your insane idiot main character and breaking the game's goofy combat system it's a lot more fun.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Sometimes you'd revisit caves and fight the ghosts of the skeletons that you killed earlier. They're double-dead skeleton ghosts, soon to be triple-dead, and the implications of that are bewildering. Two Worlds dares to think about the hard questions.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

I'm a guy, but if I was a girl, I would give it serious thought. Apparently there's gay guys on Craigslist that would pay a good amount of money to watch straight guys jerk off. I'd consider it, if I didn't have pretty bad body image issues. As long as I wouldn't have to watch them jerk off. Money is money. If the price is right, I'll do what's necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
this gaem made my original 360 intercooler fans spin so hard it broke and then my xbox overheated and red ringed

• Locked thread