Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

let's go the loving blue jackets WHOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

brooks orpik earning that salary with his primary assist

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

cody goloubef blocks his shots with style. he laid down like he was doing sexy boy poses on a leopard-skin blanket

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

columbus looks like poop so it's time to wine em dine em & 68+1 them

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i can't even watch the panthers feeds anymore because their constant making GBS threads on bergenheim is so ridiculous and over the top

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oh my god ihave to watch the loving toronto feed for this game then. uggggh.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i love love love that the panthers play Brother Louie when lu makes huge saves

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

HBNRW posted:

I hope Jagr can pull Huberdeau back to the way he was playing with the Sea Dogs. People always seem to focus on his goal scoring when his best asset was always setting up other scorers.

i'm reluctant to attribute it all to Double J, but the young dudes have all looked a ton better and more decisive with their actions since he got to town

e: also, i imagine all advice jagr gives them starts with "listen up, slapnuts..."

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

LUUUU is on god drat fire so far

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i love you bobby lu

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the leafs actually look really good tonight. could it be that phil the thrill... MOTIVATED them????

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

PIRRI loving SCORES!!!!!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jimmy hayes made such an exceptional play there, he just held the puck and slowly backed up to pull his man off of the goalie, which opened up space for pirri. i loving love this team

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Montoya's coming in for the 2nd, hopefully this is just for caution and Lu isn't broken :(

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the big cubano did not get it done

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

phaneuf scores on the same day that phil the thrill comes to his defense. coincidence????

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

okay my theory is dead, it was bozak

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

who got hit in the head with a skate just now

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

no more lu tonight :(

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

booo that was onside

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

EKBLAD BITCH :siren:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it's unfair that ekblad is as good as he is and still gorgeous. not since lidstrom have we seen this level of genetic superiority

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thank god that puck rolled

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

holy poo poo that ekblad pokecheck

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

watching ekblad play is incredible, no 19 year old kid should understand the game of hockey that well

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 1m1 minute ago
#FlaPanthers don't think Roberto Luongo situation is serious. In locker room for procautionary reasons.

thank god, i can unclench my butthole

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so lu is already out, and montoya just got hurt. uh.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

upshall going to the locker room, guessing he'll come back out goalie geared up

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

ah gently caress that, upshall as goalie rules, getting the goalie coach in is lame

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so i guess it's mackenzie instead??? god i hope he pitches a shutout the rest of the way

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

NOOO

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

can derek mackenzie take regular shifts in goalie gear if he's dressed as the emergency?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the chemistry already between jagr & the kids is through the roof

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That dude in the News thread lied to me.
I'd better not be watching a Panthers/Leafs game for nothing.
Someone run the poo poo outta Montoya.

they sent not only one but TWO forwards back to the locker room, and then Montoya decided to be a hero and play through what is apparently a groin injury. what a loving jerk

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

Leafs are going to get like 3 shots all period.

i don't understand why they aren't just shooting from wherever to test montoya, he is clearly laboring to do anything. he goes down to his knees 5 seconds early just to be able to stop anything low

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He is denying us what I'm pretty sure would be a first in modern hockey history.

the last time a non-goalie played goalie was in 1961

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dale tallon is on his cell phone calling the league office to ask if rob tallas can actually play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

VJeff posted:

It really, really seems like Montoya shouldn't be on the ice right now.

he really shouldn't be. i think he probably felt okay, and then had to make one lateral move or something and realized it was hopeless

• Locked thread