Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

HBNRW posted:

TOO MUCH MAN

I really think that shouldn't have been called, based on the last time I read the rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

HBNRW posted:

I don't see why he should get a penalty if he doesn't know where the puck is to not play it.

It's been a while, but iirc it's worded so that firing it into someone's skates as the change is happening doesn't automatically draw a penalty. And for good reason, imo.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pungry posted:

Kadri you're a dick

Tell that to your super rookie chopping dudes knees.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Holy poo poo, I can't believe this might actually happen.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

PA ANNOUNCEMENT:

DOES ANYONE IN THE CROWD KNOW HOW TO PLAY GOALIE

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I can't wait for Derek MacKenzie to shut out the Leafs guys this is cool

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Aaaaand now I'm sad

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs are going to get like 3 shots all period.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Haha, the Leafs best chance was with Trevor Smith and Zach Sill on the ice goddamn

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm so sorry about Zach Sill.
Sincerely.

Tanking is good. The Leafs actually need to lose this game, shameful as that would be.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I actually feel kinda gross seeing Montoya writhe stiffly around, yeah.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

If anyone wanted to poke fun at how Markstrom is supposedly back to being good this year, nows the time.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I do actually want Florida to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sorry about a bunch of weird poo poo putting a dagger in the playoff push, Panther fans. I know the feeling.

• Locked thread