Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: SAVARD :siren:

:10bux: Jack Johnson Sportgame :10bux:

60 combined PIMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tolan posted:

drat, how delayed is your stream?

I missed the first two periods entirely.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Score em all 8. Ovie for Rocket Richard.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Ovie needs a hat trick this season

I'll spot you one if it means no Rocket for Nash. :hfive:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: FARTSMELL :siren: x2

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We may cheap shot your asses, but we don't take blatantly obvious delay of game calls. :laffo:

That said, refs suck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's not Ovie. WE HAD A DEAL! :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lots of wacky things happen to the Panthers when I'm in Florida, for some reason.

First, a never-ending shootout. Now, they have no goalie.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's right, Panthers. Don't you dare try to find creative ways to be injured. That's the Jackets' game.

Bregor posted:

Late but

:siren: OVIE :siren:

Also MoJo poetic justice.

Normally I like Lumbus but holy gently caress did they goon it up tonight

And here I was thinking CBJ/Rags was going to be the chippy rivalry.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who has a stream for FLA/TOR?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Someone make sure that's Luongo under the mask

OH MY GOD IT'S ED BELFOUR. :vince:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This site's so much better than firstrowwhateveritis now and all its bullshit ads. I listened to rushing water over Joe B and Locker earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well, that jazzy closing music is kinda cool to hear at least.

• Locked thread