Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
SOLID START BY NASHVILLE IMO

:suicide: :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

mich posted:

Ever since Lavy moved Forsberg to the third line for that stretch I don't think the Preds have gone more than a couple games without some line-up switch arounds, and their possession numbers have been for the most part trending downward since then, just what the heck Lavy.

but jarnkrok and santorelli seem like perfect linemates for the best forward on the team. now let's put weber with bartley!

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

nashville has 1 shot after 14 minutes. they're losing 2-0 to the devils.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

Nevermind, if the Preds can just get a shot on goal on this PP that'll be a miracle. :v:

no miracles tonight it seems

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mike fisher is gonna get some monies this offseason

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Give it to him. Huge asset this season (and past). It just makes sense that he's in Nashville. I can't forsee a situation where he's not, given Carrie's career here.

by far the most important PK and powerplay guy on the team. it's amazing how much better the PK got the second he got back. i don't think he'll sign somewhere else, but there's the possibility of him retiring. just had a kid the other day.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

preds should be ashamed of themselves. the devils are literally schneider and some guys off the street.

21 shots in the 2nd is pretty decent though.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Rotten Cookies posted:

Wait, how are the Preds losing to the Devils?

absolutely horrible 1st period + corey schneider since

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i have no idea how you call that a penalty on weber

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

please don't lose to the devils

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

loving pathetic 2 nights in a row. stop pulling the goalie with 3+ minutes left you idiots.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

Stop letting the first goal or two in every single game and then having to play from behind from early in the game every single time you idiots.

stop <insert many things> you idiots!

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i blame acquiring 2 toronto players. franson still can't skate.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

Aside from a couple games, they really haven't been playing very well since late January. :ohdear:

it all began with scratching olli jokinen. it was over when he cut his hair. :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

this is incredible. go upshall or mckenzie.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

BOO AL MONTOYA

BOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

holy poo poo luongo

• Locked thread