Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Loving this poo poo already :swoon:

Wondering how this game can top the batshit crazy of Drakengard 1, but it seems to be on the right track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The opening seems like a parody of Wind Waker's opening, it's bizarrely similar until BLARGH.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

EponymousMrYar posted:

I don't remember my wisdom teeth getting done (though I'm fairly certain I had two of them done.)
No, I have two dentist horror stories about my molars.

The first was when my kiddy molar was supposed to be coming out. Only it was stuck and remained so after multiple dentist appointments. Eventually I had to have surgery in order to get it out, with oxygen, anesthesia and the works. After I saw it it was really obvious why it had gotten stuck and wouldn't come out: The roots were at a 90 degree angle from the tooth. Almost perfectly so. It was weird/awesome.

Yeah, nothing like them trying to extract a baby molar tooth and FAILING. I felt the chisel mark in my gums until they could knock me out two weeks later.

Son of a bitch was way worse than the wisdom teeth. At least I had a new game to focus on instead of pain: Pokemon Blue :shepface:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

anilEhilated posted:

Mount... Bernstein?

Lot of bears on the mountain :v:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Geostomp posted:

So Two decided to get proactive about dealing with Zero instead of just waiting to die. Sending both her disciple and bosses to steal Zero's greatest advantage right after they've been weakened by battle.

How exactly was Three considered "the smart one" again?

Nobody's been a reliable narrator!

DialTheDude posted:

I regret every single minute I spent to make this. All three of them.

The cutest of feasts :3:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Those Minotaur Steaks must have given Two food poisoning :v:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I. See. An. ASCII? :golfclap:

Ending A was a bit of a downer. Surely things can't get worse in the other end-ahahahaha it's gonna get worser isn't it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Well that's the worst reason to close a thread :smith:

Hope things are as better as they can be.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

W.T. Fits posted:

Got back from Mad Max a little while ago.

drat fine movie. Go watch it if you haven't seen it yet. Go watch it again if you have seen it.

Just got back holy making GBS threads poo poo SEE THIS MOVIE :aaaaa:

Looks like we may get to fight the sisters this time? Didn't do it in path A soooo

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

what

That was some Kill Bill Part 2 speed cast culling there.

Man the intro to Love Golem's theme sounds rad as hell :rock:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Dark Id posted:

Isn't this all just the BEEEEEEST!? Hehuhuhuh!

No, no it's not :gonk:

It's gonna be hard for Four and Five to top this, but Intoners find a way?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Flower, emesis, lachesis... does Zero have fertilizer poisoning? I imagine Watcher fertilizer is quite unhealthy :v:

Nier stop growing flowers STOP IT NOW

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

You certainly are the biggest bitch, Four :stare:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Accord even knows these weapon stories are ridiculous :allears:

Schwartzcough posted:

With a side of that Animated Series movie where the Joker breaks Robin's mind.

Posting it because it's Drakengard as hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Zombie aphasia? Yeah sure.

Five's looking a little under the weather :stare:

Dammit Dito. You and Cent really do deserve each other...

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

scorpiobean posted:

Bitch-cow and now poo poo-hog? That sounds like the beginnings of the worst farm. Or I guess a normal farm in Drakengard.

They're mainly bitchgrass-fed :v:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So Drakengard's version of a Behelit is a pretty pretty flower? Doomsdaisy indeed.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hmm... I wonder if the Scourge is related to Nier's Black Scrawl problem...

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Archenteron posted:

Counterpoint: Nowe is part-dragon. Manah is part-watcher(kinda). Actually combining the two seems like a... poor idea?

I'm pretty sure this how the Lufia series died, I can't see it being a better ending in Drakenland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

This final fight reminds me of Mother 3 in a way, both games have a smaller scope than their predecessors and have the feel of a more personal final boss/apocalypse :smith:

• Locked thread