Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're drat good games across the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what are they OP

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
omfg the oddworld remake... h*ll yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Odd world Remake, Counterspy, Papo y yo, Valiant Hearts and others. I have played papo y yo before and enjoyed it, but the other three i almost bought and then didn't, figuring they'd be on ps plus eventually and hell, my gamble paid off.

kevin mung
Jul 15, 2013

by Shine

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Odd world Remake, Counterspy, Papo y yo, Valiant Hearts and others. I have played papo y yo before and enjoyed it, but the other three i almost bought and then didn't, figuring they'd be on ps plus eventually and hell, my gamble paid off.

wow sick, what a home run

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Counterspy is good. I love that 60s spy stuff. Evil Genius ftw

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

They're drat good games across the board.

They're both garbo, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's a pic of my dog as a puppy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He's cute, what kind of dog is he?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

that is a very ugly rug

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I've heard good things about Valiant Hearts, I think I'll give it a shot. Hell, it's free

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

nice dog

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Good pic.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i wqnt q dofg

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Good dog.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

NickRoweFillea posted:

I've heard good things about Valiant Hearts, I think I'll give it a shot. Hell, it's free

It's good if you like anime nazis

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Robot Randy posted:

I feel slightly ashamed for doing a GIS of "anime nazis"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Robot Randy posted:

I do.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

olli olli controls like poo poo and hell

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

StabMasterArson posted:

olli olli controls like poo poo and hell

i hardly played the first one because it took too long to get used to the controls but now im playing 2 and like it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my vita has 70 hours of just elminage original on it and i honestly think i might be the only human being who cares about the games

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

my vita has 70 hours of just elminage original on it and i honestly think i might be the only human being who cares about the games

yeah u are for sure

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
can you play olli olli 2 on the ps4 or is it just the vita? i don't have either i'm just curious and i really liked the first one.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Paper Triangle posted:

can you play olli olli 2 on the ps4 or is it just the vita? i don't have either i'm just curious and i really liked the first one.

its on both, crossbuy and crosssave

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
whoa that's rad as hell, good on you sony. i am now a little less apprehensive at the prospect of buying a $400 bloodborne machine.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

really? olliolli 2 cross save functionality tipped you into buying a ps4?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im trying to turn on my ps4 but my tv is missing a power cable

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

really? olliolli 2 cross save functionality tipped you into buying a ps4?

nah i was basically resigned to get one anyway, because i definitely want to play bloodborne and ffxv, but i had no idea they were even doing crossbuy/cross save on stuff at all so it's just a generall good sign. i love nintendo but their approach to that stuff is always a little backwards or just slow to catch on or something so i don't expect to hear things like "yeah this game has functions you basically expect it to in 2015" so i thought it was cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paper Triangle posted:

nah i was basically resigned to get one anyway, because i definitely want to play bloodborne and ffxv, but i had no idea they were even doing crossbuy/cross save on stuff at all so it's just a generall good sign. i love nintendo but their approach to that stuff is always a little backwards or just slow to catch on or something so i don't expect to hear things like "yeah this game has functions you basically expect it to in 2015" so i thought it was cool.

it's really hosed up that nintendo still doesn't have cross buy stuff between the 3ds/wii u virtual console titles

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

it's really hosed up that nintendo still doesn't have cross buy stuff between the 3ds/wii u virtual console titles

when they do there will be no reason to own anything else

not like there already was

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'll try it

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

i would settle for buying two copies of a game like mh4u if i could play it on my wii u and then send the save to my 3ds and take it with me to work where i never have any actual work to do, but there's not even going to be a wii u version of mh4u so that's a pipe dream.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ok my tv is on but my ps4 is not turning on

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
new n tasty rules, counterspy rules, olli olli 2 is extremely frustrating

THE PENETRATOR posted:

im trying to turn on my ps4 but my tv is missing a power cable

how

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
didn't play olli olli 1 but Im' really liking 2 a lot. The controls were super weird at first but once i got used to them it started to feel like one of those flash games that i would get obsessed with as a kid, in a good way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
one sort of annoying thing is that you cant really ace a level on your first try since there'll be times where you can't see if you need to grind or land until you've failed it a couple times.

• Locked thread