Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i was generally entertained, shaggar casting firewall on day one was brutal, but he never got into the back and forth that pram and bsd did

cremnob is a useless shithead and you idiots should have listened to me and officially nominated pram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gg

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

smythe can u do that thing where you chain 6 hour probations to keep cremnob endlessly probated

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wootman too for low effort one line drivebys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

cremnob is a stupid fail gimmick poster and we're all sick of his "oooh I'm a drunk weirdo who can't type right and loves my pos android phone" and his tryhard IK style that for some stupid reason manifests itself as mod challenges nobody would do in a million years involving cum that would have been funny in 2005-era fyad

in conclusion, gently caress cremnob

:monocle:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sorry qirex i dont really have a good retort flame since u have no personality to ridicule. qirex likes watches? rap concert joke? not sure where to go here. bland old guy who for some inexplicable reason gets caremad about ik challenges? wierdo computer icon opinion haver?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
eleven minutes, shoulda held off until you were ready

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also, i completed my own ik challenge - so its disengenous to say "nobody in a million years" since i did it myself. you might have missed the thread due to spending time counting your finance job millions or writing a blog post about a lackluster chronograph. i hate to look like pagancow here posting my own material but heres the vid.

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdVgiDQO4g

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

eleven minutes, shoulda held off until you were ready

soyrr ive gotta get to work soon and didnt want his flame to fester until tonight...

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
A picture of qirex at a rap concert, desperately wanting to throw his hands in the air like he just don't care, but his arms are overburdened with a multitude of watches

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

sorry qirex i dont really have a good retort flame since u have no personality to ridicule. qirex likes watches? rap concert joke? not sure where to go here. bland old guy who for some inexplicable reason gets caremad about ik challenges? wierdo computer icon opinion haver?

when i was doing all the graph stuff i found out that qirex had a combined total of 5000 days worth of probations given out under his belt, make of that what you will

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

emoji posted:

A picture of qirex at a rap concert, desperately wanting to throw his hands in the air like he just don't care, but his arms are overburdened with a multitude of watches

dang, good. ida never woulda put that one together. prolly due to my lack of CS degree

Valeyard posted:

when i was doing all the graph stuff i found out that qirex had a combined total of 5000 days worth of probations given out under his belt, make of that what you will

lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Smythe posted:

dang, good. ida never woulda put that one together. prolly due to my lack of CS degree

lol

Me neither, I wrote it before I saw ur post lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

emoji posted:

Me neither, I wrote it before I saw ur post lol

:worship:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Valeyard posted:

the console wars of 2006 were a difficult time for us all

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Valeyard posted:

what

that's 13+ years

unpossible

E: given out, not received. aghhh.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i have over 22 years of probation time :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

the console wars of 2006 were a difficult time for us all

*inspecting the probation icon with a discerning eye* i hate using such a lackluster icon to administer justice, but the fact is? the xbox is huge is noobs with incorrect opinions must be punished for 5000 days of cumulative probations.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

lol

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Smythe posted:

*inspecting to probation icon with a discerning eye* i hate using such a lackluster icon to administer justice, but the fact is? the xbox is huge is noobs with incorrect opinions must be punished for 5000 days of cumulative probations.

games was/is the second busiest forum on the site and we had 5 mods and probably over 100 reports on an average day

plus that lionhat guy who made a hate blog about me because I wouldn't stop probating him

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

games was/is the second busiest forum on the site and we had 5 mods and probably over 100 reports on an average day

plus that lionhat guy who made a hate blog about me because I wouldn't stop probating him

i hate to break it to u boss, but ... i dont care =/

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

pram posted:

Lol

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
it was a fun idea smythe and a good showing from shaggar, bsd and pram, but i think maybe this one went on a bit long and all the combatants got burned out before the end. maybe make the next one a bit shorter - the flame that burns half as long burns twice as bright

also cremnob is real bad but i'm concerned what effect a concerted cyberbullying initiative might have on his mental health. what if he were to kill his are self, could yospos live with the guilt? :ohdear:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
cremnob doesn't give a poo poo dude

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

wootman too for low effort one line drivebys

thank you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

it was a fun idea smythe and a good showing from shaggar, bsd and pram, but i think maybe this one went on a bit long and all the combatants got burned out before the end. maybe make the next one a bit shorter - the flame that burns half as long burns twice as bright

also cremnob is real bad but i'm concerned what effect a concerted cyberbullying initiative might have on his mental health. what if he were to kill his are self, could yospos live with the guilt? :ohdear:

ya

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

cremnob doesn't give a poo poo dude

ya QQ

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this debate was too 2005, needa bring it to the 2010s with some classic phone burns

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
android is ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

carry on then posted:

this debate was too 2005, needa bring it to the 2010s with some classic phone burns

phones are next on the agenda

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Smythe posted:

also, i completed my own ik challenge - so its disengenous to say "nobody in a million years" since i did it myself. you might have missed the thread due to spending time counting your finance job millions or writing a blog post about a lackluster chronograph. i hate to look like pagancow here posting my own material but heres the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdVgiDQO4g

is that really ur dick

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
gg nextmap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

pram posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1306268&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post292888114

a visionary thread

• Locked thread