Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I think my modern stovetop pressure cooker has 3 different failsafes. Don't think I could blow it out if I tried.

Mine has like 5. They really really don't want you to accidentally blow yourself up.

Makes awesome pulled pork in ~1 hour, too. Good stuff, why did I wait so long before getting one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Döner is Turkish.

Shawarma is Arab.

Gyros is Greek.

Al Pastor is Mexican.

There is a lot of national pride involved, just as with Greek vs. Turkish yoghurt. They're all very similar though, mostly differing in the choice of spices (and obviously no pork in the Arab/Turkish versions).

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Snowy posted:

Besides pork shoulder got any especially good recommendations?

Brisket, for sure.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

You're gonna get real farty if you don't soak them first, though.