Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
So are the connected features of the Bluetooth Instant Pot worth it over a baseline model and/or the ultra? It's high time I finally buy one, but my inner nerd demands tactile control and I'm at kind of an impasse when trying to figure out if the extra controls are worth the extra 60 bucks. If the phone app is of questionable value then I would probably give it a pass in lieu of the Ultra and pocket the $10 for more beans and bones to throw in it.

I guess I probably ought to factor in if I ever let my mom borrow it, there's no way on earth I'd be able to teach her how to bluetooth in and program it too. Maybe I should just spring for the ultra and call it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU