Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Risotto! I'll see if I can dig up my old writeup. Also, baby potatoes come out buttery smooth with a pop to the skin in only three minutes. And dulce de leche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Ultimate Mango posted:

To clarify: it was the eight hours under pressure that confused me.

Eight hours in a crock pot. But the recipe could easily work in a pressure cooker much more quickly.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Received a Farberware 7-in-1 for Christmas. Seems to do okay but I can't find any reference for water:rice ratio to use the rice setting. The obvious answer is to use my rice cooker or stove but it's the principle of the thing. Anyone happen to know a proper ratio?

I was initially underwhelmed with the gift but the delay function is actually pretty handy and it does save a bit on the gas bill. Will likely keep the bulky thing and run it into the ground. It will also be more comfortable for me to let the kids learn on. No carrying the boiling bomb to the sink for a quick release.