Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Is there a good website or cookbook people would recommend for cooking with Instant Pots? I just got one, and I'd love to know how to use it to its full potential

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

dik-dik posted:

Making Kenji's Green Chili Chicken today and holy loving poo poo my entire apartment smells amazing right now. Can't wait to dig in.

Is there any difference in cook time between an electric and stovetop pressure cooker for this recipe?

Also, just as a general question, is there a good way to convert stovetop pressure cooker recipes to work with electric pressure cookers? I've read various things, but I'm interested in the thread's opinions/knowledge/experiences.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

The outside of my instant pot got a dent in it--is that an issue for future cooking or safety? I'm sure it's just cosmetic, but I wanted to make sure since it's my first pressure cooker.

Also, thanks for all of the help everyone's provided so far!