Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Just got an instant pot. I’m a big meat eater and like to sous vide things as well, any recommendations for relatively easy stuff to make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

The texture is basically the same though, right?

Boy, you trying to start a war?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I keep making chicken soup in the Instant Pot with the soup setting, but the celery is always falling apart soggy. How can I avoid this?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Ive seen some things about using mixing bowls inside of an instant pot, and thought it might be a good idea for easier clean up. Is this a good idea? Do I need to adjust cooking times?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Can Kenji’s three ingredient Mac and cheese be in in the instant pot?