Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quandary posted:

I like this invitation thing please invite all my cool old mafia friends who don't play anymore. This is not a real game unless both lumpen and windshipper play

lumpen yet lives!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Jose Valasquez posted:

Hi guys what's this thread about?

CapnAndy posted:

I got invited? This should be interesting :allears:

Khris Kruel posted:

just a warning, I'm apparently in this game. I'm sure this will make those of you on the cliff that is joining this game take the jump

Quandary posted:

If there is still a spot I cordially accept my invitation

wait what
TT why did you ask for names of old players if you already invited half of them :mad:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

wait what
TT why did you ask for names of old players if you already invited half of them :mad:

I trust your judgment and I've already read a lot of 7 year old posts

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh, and added to OP:

If you have SA Mafia friends you'd like to play with, invite them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
asiina is hitler, my confirmed-scum mason partner

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

hi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Guys, I've done a terrible thing.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm in like Flynn!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

oh god he's already here.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

let's turbo daily.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm looking forward to whatever the gently caress this is. :)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EccoRaven posted:

wait what

I got invited so I think 'half' might be putting it lightly

Hi :)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

wait, gently caress

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i will drop out of this game if gulag doesn't join

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

flatluigi posted:

I got invited so I think 'half' might be putting it lightly

Hi :)

You were actually the first person I listed to TT when he asked. I told him "flatluigi hates me though so don't mention my name."

I wanted to PM you just last week, actually, because someone gave constructive criticism on a game and unsurprisingly I took it poorly, and I remembered something you told me to say in those situations, something like, "I see where you are coming from, though I disagree" or something very political like that. I apparently never said it in a game, though, and though I miraculously have IRC logs from around that same time, I can't find that actual conversation anywhere.

Also I am a jerk irl and I am sorry for any bad blood between us from years ago. Whatever got us in a tizzy it was probably my fault and I apologize.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Hi :11tea:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EccoRaven posted:

You were actually the first person I listed to TT when he asked. I told him "flatluigi hates me though so don't mention my name."

I wanted to PM you just last week, actually, because someone gave constructive criticism on a game and unsurprisingly I took it poorly, and I remembered something you told me to say in those situations, something like, "I see where you are coming from, though I disagree" or something very political like that. I apparently never said it in a game, though, and though I miraculously have IRC logs from around that same time, I can't find that actual conversation anywhere.

Also I am a jerk irl and I am sorry for any bad blood between us from years ago. Whatever got us in a tizzy it was probably my fault and I apologize.

If it helps I have no memory of that and I actually wanted to ask TT if they were you under a namechange b/c I thought you'd be the only person to actually remember me as a decent player

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

just be a non-player with me

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

flatluigi posted:

If it helps I have no memory of that and I actually wanted to ask TT if they were you under a namechange b/c I thought you'd be the only person to actually remember me as a decent player

i don't remember you as a decent player, if that helps

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Confirming.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

flatluigi posted:

a decent player

You were robbed of your victory in the Scooby Doo game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ernie. posted:

:shrug:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Ernie. posted:

i don't remember you as a decent player, if that helps

I don't remember you period :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know who any of you people are.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Asiina posted:

I don't know who any of you people are.

How do you think I feel.

This is like when you host a party and your high school friends meet your college friends meet your work friends.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
quick, someone invite fronz.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EccoRaven posted:

How do you think I feel.

This is like when you host a party and your high school friends meet your college friends meet your work friends.

Obviously you should've done what I did and forget about mafia for like half a decade

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ecco and I don't have to feel like the old grandparents anymore if you get someone from the origins. :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Signing up!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

We won't have the required amount of vitriol without him!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Hi! I got the invitation and I really appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate. Thank you!

I hope you all have a great game. :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

windshipper posted:

Hi! I got the invitation and I really appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate. Thank you!

I hope you all have a great game. :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CapitalistPig posted:

We won't have the required amount of vitriol without him!

You've got old players and newer players, you're going to have enough, believe me

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

How do you think I feel.

This last time I went to PAX my RL friends and my internet friends both went. We were supposed to have pre-PAX dinner together where I introduced everyone to each other, but I missed my connecting flight (although apparently nobody ever makes that connection so why do they allow it to be booked!) but the reservations were all made, so I told them to go without me there to introduce them. I just ended up sitting in the Vancouver airport worrying about how it was going and hoping they were getting along.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

CapitalistPig posted:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I just don't have the time :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

This last time I went to PAX my RL friends and my internet friends both went. We were supposed to have pre-PAX dinner together where I introduced everyone to each other, but I missed my connecting flight (although apparently nobody ever makes that connection so why do they allow it to be booked!) but the reservations were all made, so I told them to go without me there to introduce them. I just ended up sitting in the Vancouver airport worrying about how it was going and hoping they were getting along.

Finish the story.

• Locked thread