Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I really liked it, though I kind of feel like they didn't do enough with the concept but on the other hand that might've led to the sort of 'just throw paint on it and trap it on a raft!' tension killing, puzzle solving thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Regarding how the curse works, I don't think it would pass to all three on the boat, just one of them. I thought the monster started at the bottom and worked it's way back up the chain, so Hugh couldn't pass it on again until it was back up to him. I could have completely misinterpreted though

• Locked thread