Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

xzoto1 posted:

How exactly did they find Hugh's house?

Jay had seen the fake house before just didnt go in. His real house was discovered by going to the high school of the girl in the picture and asking there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

xzoto1 posted:

Oh, I know this part. I don't fully understand how Jay was even able to find it. Every other house looks likes it's abandoned. How did they single out this one?

She had mentioned she had seen it but didn't go inside because he was supposedly embarrassed of where he came from. It was all part of his story.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The ghost just walking along the bottom of the ocean tickles me slightly

• Locked thread