Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«275 »
~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Stan Taylor posted:

playing guitar on 3 while I use a stationary bike.

This is an amazing idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merijn
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Nap Ghost

Stan Taylor posted:

Most of my rb time lately has been messing with customs and playing guitar on 3 while I use a stationary bike.

Whoa, look at Mr Multitask here.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

I haven't played Rivals in a loooong time and I'm confused about the current system. If I'm understanding it right, any number of crew can play a song on one instrument to get a total of 20,000 LP? I'm still used to the old way

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Yep, each instrument per player maxes out at 10k with a total song max of 20k. You can technically do it with two people getting the top score on two instruments, but will more realistically get it with 4 or so decent players on whatever instruments they want

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

Huh, interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

After moving and not living in an apartment for the first time in nine years, I finally have enough space to play drums regularly, and it turns out my cymbals still work okay. Are there any open crews on Xbox? I had bought Rivals when it came out but never really got a chance to see how it works.

«275 »