Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I'd love to do this but I can't. I don't have room for a drumset nowadays and that's what I'd want to play, though I pretty much peaked at RB2. I was real interested in seeing if there would be an improved pro keys but since those are gone so is my interest, sadly. At least in owning it myself. Hope this is good though as I liked these games and maybe a friend of mine will get one and I can play it at their house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Was a big fan of RB but dropped following this when they said keyboards weren't supported in this since that's what I was primarily interested in continuing with. Sorry to see it seems like such a mess to the people that were still interested. Doesn't surprise me though because I could tell this franchise had gone to the dogs in terms of fan-friendliness when they charged you full price for songs you already had with keyboard support after hinting before the release of the game there would be some sort of discount. Oh well, was fun while it lasted!