Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Caustic posted:

How much should I expect a "band-in-the-box" instrument set to cost? Is that just typically 1 guitar + 1 drum set + 1 mic?

I think for the previous gen it was like $180 for game + guitar + drums + mic.

Unless you were in Europe, where the price was approximately $gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

This is great, and really impressive but the little sister screaming along really makes the video.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
If the game is first person, could they combine it with VR headsets? Is that technically feasible with live action?

That'd be a pretty cool selling point I imagine.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Suicidal Maniac posted:

I would say that the on disc songs are the most disappointing thing about RB4 for me. I've been able to brush most of all the other issues aside but man, there aren't that many songs and most of them are pretty weak.

Havent they already done most of the big name "classics" that they could get their hands on as DLC?

Instead of any songs on disc, they should have just given you $60 in PSN/XBL funbux and let you pick your own starter setlust.