Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Talky parts still confirmed as broken :cripes:
And it looks like PS3 instruments are confirmed as being compatible with PS4. It sounds like they're having problems with xbox stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

Alakaiser posted:

What do you mean by "broken" exactly? poo poo is obviously still in dev so I can always talk to people about it.
The scoring circle doesn't fill up during talky parts sometimes. It happened during Even Flow on the livestream. It happens in RB3 and older games so it's been a problem for a while. It's not game-breaking or anything but it gets annoying from time to time.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

Alakaiser posted:

Thanks - I can poke around. No promises, obviously. Any idea if it was bad on specific songs?
I can't remember exactly off the top of my head (I'm sure one of the designated singer goons can help more)
But I want to say it's noticable on 29 Fingers usually.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
I hope with the addition of quickplay setlists, they add in party shuffle. That's the only way I played RB3.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Why is the audio so flat in RB4? Dead End Friends really loses its groove when you can't hear the oomph of the guitar.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Now that they've added the option to shuffle songs in playlists maybe we can get party shuffle soon.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Cool, the game keeps crashing when I attempt the second Rockudrama show.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Did next week's songs go up early? Cheap Thrills by Sia?

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
They did though? I remember looking at a section in the store for the 'Love' challenge

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

Ice To Meet You posted:

I'm going to start booting people out of Team Normals who never play anything. So if you're on PS4 and you're looking for a crew, there will be a couple of spots opening up.

I'll leave (PSN: DocPotterywood). The amount of play required to contribute anything significant to the crew just isn't something I have the time for.

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
I sent a request to join Team Normals on PS4. I used to be in but I guess I was kicked for inactivity. But! I have my instruments again so I should be pretty active. PSN is DocPotterywood

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
I haven't played Rivals in a loooong time and I'm confused about the current system. If I'm understanding it right, any number of crew can play a song on one instrument to get a total of 20,000 LP? I'm still used to the old way

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
Huh, interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012
I've been in the process of moving so im not able to put in the time like the last 2 weeks.