Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
I am so very glad I got a great deal on XBone at Thanksgiving. I was going to get a PS4 but I got the Xbox for $150 cheaper when it was all said and done. (Gift card, incuded games, etc.)

I hope our nice wooden strats still work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
I too would like to see the MST3K love theme.

And the theme song to Psych - the full song. That drat theme is so very catchy.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
I love these C3 releases. Even more so, Rush C3 releases. :) Thanks!

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

pksage posted:

Yeah, in the full blog post I went out of my way to say that the forums are staying up. Probably could have been clearer about the database, though.

Glad to hear this. You guys are what has kept my Xbox 360 alive and booting occasionally over the past year. :)

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
I'm really geeked for this update. I love pretending to be playing drums but can't do the kick drum to save my loving life, so being able to just turn that off really makes me happy I spent up front for the whole band kit.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
So Clubs on Xbox One is starting to roll out. I have created a Club just for SA goons to hook up and find other multiplayer goons.

It's called "Rock Band Goons" and should be a green tile.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Just got my kit and ready to go. I like that when you buy the Jag kit and such, you also get a voucher for a free mic.

....and then have to pay $12 for USPS shipping... and then TAX on shipping. (which I think is illegal but.. oh well)

Adding my name to the Crew-invite list if anyone needs a vocalist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

deadwing posted:

I haven't received mine yet either and just got my Jag, Amazon's chat support says the code is "pending activation" and should arrive in one to two days.

I actually got my code last night and the Jag bundle arrived today. I'd holler at them again.