Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I still think there's going be optional phone control for all instruments even if it's obviously not as fun as a plastic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I'm excited to stream karaoke night sessions so I'm glad it's on the new consoles.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I wonder if they'll sell DLC clothing crap, people love paying for dumb hats. I was always surprised that they didn't in RB3.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

It's the man who described Sunset Overdrive as, ""a defrocked cleric who finds love in the arms of a plump bassoonist."

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I would be really happy with a karaoke-only Rock Band.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Functionally nothing, except with somethings like Lips (RIP) or SingStar (which weirdly enough I just found out pulled a lot of features/modes and got panned for it last year) you get more leeway with the genres and need for usable studio master recordings.

Yep, this is it. I wouldn't want it as a replacement for RB3/4 but it's something I'd love on its own.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

The Eminem song is really good.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

TrojanNemo posted:

Did anyone else watch the game crash at the end of "(I Just) Died in Your Arms"? And they just laughed it off? I hope those bugs are worked out. I've never seen a console game crash before.

Console games crash all the time and Rock Band 3 locked up on me when loading some venues plenty at launch.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I just want Taylor Swift songs.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

TrojanNemo posted:

If you have a Xbox 360, try some of the many Taylor Swift songs available from C3 and on the Other Customs subforums. Good stuff.

I don't have one anymore, but I would if I did. But I'd really like to give her my money for her new songs in a new video game.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but has anyone on PS4 been able to redownload the Doors pack? 95% of my DLC downloaded fine, but nothing from this pack is showing up as purchased, whether I look at the pack or the singles.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Orange Harrison posted:

I would have preferred "The Air That I Breathe" or "Bus Stop" but any Hollies is good Hollies.

Same here, very pumped to buy this one though.

Most of my PS4 DLC that wasn't being recognized seems to be working fine now, The Doors pack and Take on Me being the exceptions. Glad it's improving even if it's been a slow road.

A True Jar Jar Fan fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 3, 2015

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I mostly use Rock Band for karaoke and I don't have customs so for me it was worth upgrading just to get harmonies added to every song.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Can I make my people not look like skeletons in the update?

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I've liked about half of these Songs for Bad Casual Players releases so I hope they keep this up for as long as they can.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Nice, there's a good dozen Cranberries songs that should make great choices.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Beelzebozo posted:

Kind of shocking that they did a full 3-pack that doesn't include Salvation. If it was just one song, then I could see it being Zombie. But was anybody clamoring to play Ode to My Family in a fake plastic instrument video game? :raise:

I'm very happy with all of these choices and Ode to My Family will be a lot of fun to sing.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I own and really enjoy Rock Band 4 even if it's very much not as good of a game as 3 was. It's been worth it to me just for adding harmonies to all my old songs and I've enjoyed a bunch of recent DLC songs.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Cranberries DLC was great.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Kaboobi posted:

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/727135634490429441

ugh, breakfast at tiffany's
ugh, cherry pie
ugh, we're not gonna take it or I wanna rock

ugh, hozier

Sounds like fun!

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

atholbrose posted:

The Rock Band 2 export is available on the US PSN store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rock-band-2-export-pack/cid=UP8802-CUSA02084_00-RBRB2EXPOCCF0002

All downloaded and installed here, though we won't have a chance to play until later tonight.

I hadn't seen it mentioned here, so I thought I would.

Thanks! Just downloaded them all. Weirdly doesn't show up in the Exports menu in the actual game, but this link worked fine.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

The only problem with the Nicki Minaj DLC is that it's just one song and not three or more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

losonti tokash posted:

should've been anaconda

100% agree.