Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
Sounds hard but straightforward and interesting. Let's do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when
Opop for Jester

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when

wall monitor posted:

Fiiiiine

What I was breadcrumbing is that discussing voting strategy, that is ways to fake out the assassin by voting/not voting for certain people, is probably not a good idea. If you've got some clever plan keep it to yourself. The reasoning is that there's only one assassin, and he/she will have to think up every single plan in order to spot all of them, and there's a decent probability that one mind working on its own won't be able to come up with all possible permutations of strategy that five minds do.

So if anyone were to call for 'let's talk about strategy' I would take that as a strong scumtell. Obviously saying that out loud would invalidate the whole strategy somewhat.

Anyway... I still think Bowmore is jester, and I don't have any other reads I'm confident enough in to give right now, so... if you're still going to hammer me, then :salute: go town, and good luck

This is right. This is a weird game in that I think any extended strategy discussion probably advantages jester+assassin more than anyone else. I guess we all have to primarily go off gut feeling.

##vote bowmore

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when
##vote opopanax MIGHT AS WELL HAMMER

• Locked thread