Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Yeah sure okay why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
*in an uncannily accurate tirade voice*
I'm still at work, won't get back till 1ish so I guess just pretend I did something tiradish until then.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Can someone post a one or two paragraph summary of tirades entire illustrious posting career, thanks

Also Splode next time I go on holiday I might take you on as an understudy

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Those On My Left posted:

at this point i'm reasonably satisfied that you're just splode's alt

Am I splodes alt

Or is Splode mine

chuck palahnuik got nothin on this

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
bicycled back from work, lungs feeling fantastic from the clean air resulting from a total lack of heavy industry and/or any noticable human development at all really

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Sorry, I was at a town hall meeting advocating for more bike lanes. I won't drop off the grid again.

You should move to Canberra, bikes for miles as far as the eye can see.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I honestly can't be bothered working out what Lid/SK is on about

It's confusing and really dumb loving play for town

##vote Lid

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Mills you're trying way too hard to make a lynch out of nothing with your "if he knows town he must be scum" thing. If you were genuine the complaint would be "if he knows lid is town why would he be voting for him"

The answer to both of those things is obvious enough that xylo has figured if out without input from me, and that is I was suggesting that lid is either unhelpful town or scum and either way as good a lynch target as anything.

Intentionally misrepresenting arguments is dumb as gently caress and seeing as you are a self proclaimed mafia guru(and also apparently not bothering to role play anything else) it reflects poorly on you.

Given lid now has protocols for communicating I'm less strong on day 1 lynching. I'm heading to king o' malleys now but I should be able to check in if a hammer is needed.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Fruity Gordo posted:

##vote anidav for being a bad poster

Woah woah woah woah woah let's slow down a sec or we're all dead

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
This poster is posting differently compared to normal in a game where the explicit purpose is to post like other posters :shrug:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
In an uncannily accurate mills voice

Hambeet doesn't usually talk like a lawyer that's pretty sus ##vote hambeet

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Mills posted:

We're all too used to hyperbole in here. Both Splode and Xylo have come in and completely misrepresented what I said but I don't know if it's just our casual hyperbolic nature or something more sinister; it's basically a null tell but it sure is annoying.

:ironicat:

##unvote
##vote Mills

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote

##vote Gough

I think you have to actually use my full name

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote tithin
##unvote

##VOTE ZETSUBOU-SAN
##UNVOTE
##VOTE GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

Oh good, we're going to have a second day of gigantic postfinder summaries to scroll through on my phone.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Splode Gough's condition is to get someone to successfully kill you are self and Kat Splode's condition is to kill Fruitydav? You should always make sure your safety equipment is up to date for an old helmet is useless.

If that's actually the condition splode may have already fulfilled it since Mills hammered himself day 1 which would be extremely fitting with lore.

Also I had a couple guesses as to what the mills fan club win condition is:

Survival
Getting X people lynched when you were the first person on the train
Killing a specific person

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Oh the other and obvious idea was survival of a particular character(Mills)

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Your life is more important to society than your sense of style.

#NotAllLives

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

thatbastardken posted:

I can't figure out lid for poo poo, what is the secret?

People in all caps are scum, people at the top are who should pay attention to the specific post?

I think?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I'm also wondering why if it's based off nothing other than the counterclaim he has still switched from me to zets after apparently being pretty strong on me.

As far as I can tell the only thing against me so far is a really weak case put up by a third party and the (admittedly suspicious) defence of me by xylo.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Two hours till deadline, it's obvious no one is going to get enough votes other than me.

Data for the data god.

##vote Gough Suppressant

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Also I have no idea why xylo deflected votes from me in favour of mills but there should be good data in day 1s events that needs to get examined tomorrow

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Those On My Left posted:

I am calling the poo poo out of this bluff. ##vote Gough Suppressant

It's not a bluff, we are two hours from deadline and no one else has more than 1 vote.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

This misconception happened after my argument about bike safety. I PM'd Milky asking him if the argument was to his liking to free me from. Bikes are a good mode of transportation. I still haven't got a reply about helmet safety being mandatory but tithin got a reply rather quickly. Milky still hasn't posted himself to confirm to gently caress up which makes me suss on the watcher.

Where is my reply?

I don't even know what the gently caress you're talking about. Everyone else has managed some sort of useful conversation while role playing you just post unintelligible drivel.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Part of it is being tired of trying to extract meaning from someone speaking in code who is hostile against me but with no attempt to explain why.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

If Gough is doing this cause he's a reverse death miller I'm gonna give Milky such a noogie.

Okay, talking about reverse death millers is suspect as gently caress because no one same puts them in their game and their only purpose is to suggest in order to gently caress with town deliberations.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Bifauxnen got on the Gough bandwagon in it's middle stages and now that it's assured of passing has jumped off so she can claim that she didn't want to hammer preventing discussion.

She also brought up the idea of reverse death millers which if it takes hold pretty much paralyses any ability of the town to interpret data.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Although honestly id rather vote for one of the low profile posters hiding out rather than bif. Or Lid

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Anidav pestering the person running the game about something really dumb and annoying?

I refuse to believe this slander.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Lke stat a eate on bke helmets an pme you to ask f that was one an et a new atonal oal?

Fne whateve 'll o the new oal fom now on.

Ftfy

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I think the "If X flips town, we must kill Y" is one of the more scummier things to have gone down so far personally. but it also seems really loving dumb to put yourself out like that just to try and get a lynch on someone who appears pretty useless.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Auspol#? New atonal oal

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
:stare:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Tirade posted:

##vote Sky Coq

With 20 mins to go I'll vote for whoever. We need to get our poo poo together a bit earlier tomorrow. And give the mutes a good kicking too, there's still plenty who haven't voted yet again.

Sky coqs already dead m80

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
##vote Anidav

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
You guys better actually loving critically look at Lid for once bozos

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Bif is the only other person with any chance of getting lynched and I have been sus on her for a while now

##vote Bifauxnen

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Zetsubou-san posted:

##unvote
##vote Bifauxnen

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Thanks mr skeltal milky for running the game, it was a good time.

• Locked thread