Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Im only in one other game if you don't count Taste's crazy 100 person poo poo.

I'm game for this. LETS DO IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ernie. posted:

i'll accept being the blue eyes white dragon

Please make me the red eyes black dragon

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Opopanax posted:

:tinfoil: Did you read my notes?

Ok PMs will go out today. You're all wonderful human beings or whatever it is you are.

Yay!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

IM A DRAGON RAWR

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

The twist is that Lumpen will show up as Foe no matter what

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

IM A DRAGON RAWR

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
RAWRR
RAAAWR
##VOTE SOMBERBRERO

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

I also had a one-shot investigation N0. Rurea may possibly be a dragon.

##VOTE AMOEBA102
LYNCH ALL LIARS

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poque posted:

don't vig ernie, he's a good guy

##vote pmush

THIS IS A SCUMVOTE RAAAAAAAAWR
##vote poque

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Please use your imaginary vig because this game is not interesting to my lovely dragon brain

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I'm not taking any of you seriously because dragons are jerks that love to lie and sow confusion regardless of alignment FOR EXAMPLE in seminal sean connery movie DRAGONHEART the good-guy dragon swaps his heart with the heart of a human and turns the human into a jerk for NO GOOD REASON

did you rolecop me N0 because this is my exact role

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

lynch all liars

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

rawr

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

We moved from the jokephase to the gambit phase, mon'amie.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not actually a miller, I'm a 3P Masonizer. :smugbert:

##vote pmush
get your story straight

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I just wanna say i really love this gif

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also who is feeling a day 1 turbo

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

as the dude currently leading the vote count I feel like I should say no but I'm pretty keen as long as I get to have a meltdown before I get hammered

##vote MC Eating Disorder

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

wait are we still in joke phase or not I have internet autism so I can't read your cues very well

:getin:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I like where my vote is at

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Newbies should experience getting turbo'd day 1 for being dumb. How else are you going to learn?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

"Turbo" might be the wrong word. One more person casually drops a vote without realizing how close MC is to being lynched, then a scum comes in and 'accidentally' hammers. As hilarious as turbolynches are (and they are, indeed, hilarious), we've passed that point.

I'd at least like to hear more about MC ED's first impressions about other people.

Wrong. Dunk him

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Honestly I just still don't understand what makes a good scum read on D1 and this is my third game and my whopping 4th game-day so I guess I should know by now but everyone has their own ideas, if I accuse TheRam for posting confusing poo poo well past the joke phase, I'm scummy for couching my vote, but apparently voting for people that you think are either scummy OR dumb townies is apparently ok because obviously (according to some of you) an inexperienced player having trouble on the most confusing day of the game is a sure sign they're going to be a liability for the rest of the game. Its also dumb as hell

I'm not going to give any reads on anyone because I don't think I can justify any of them enough to slow the existing momentum on me and if I try too hard to defend myself I'm just going to give whoever the scum out there are something to hide behind. If you guys want to kill me D1 for information great, I hope there's something useful enough here for you to use, but I honestly don't see the point in participating anymore. I'm really tempted to just vote for myself to end this day quicker so that you guys can see my flip but I'm 100% sure someone, probably town, would claim that's scummy as hell also.

FYI I'm a busdriver so there are probably a lot worse town roles to lynch on D1 so I hope my flip gives you guys all the information you need

and no I don't give a gently caress if this is a dumb or bad town tactic because a) I'm pretty sure I"m already dead and b) its just a game guys!

lol
##unvote

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Role based information is what I have.

Please lynch ernie.

Thats all I'm giving you for now.

from night 0?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

What difference does it make?

:shrug:

##vote ernie

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

If Ernie flops town we can just dunk cpig tomorrow

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TheRam posted:

lol this game is funny.

I'll be back in like 5 hours or something I'm banning myself, I'll probably do a re-read because there is probably scum on Ernie.

Somberbrero has me thrown through a loop because of apparently getting murdered out of so many games. Why does Somber usually die, anyone? Can anyone metagame him w/r/t the me<->him interactions?

Because he does the same thing hes been doing this game everygame

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##unvote

This is ridiculous.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Just saying, if I was scum I would be loving this TheRam vs. Somber thing right now. Its generating tons of wordy posts that could be used later to make you look bad. And its allowing people to sit back and let two townies point fingers at eachother.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rurea posted:

Just saying, if I was scum I would be loving this TheRam vs. Somber thing right now. Its generating tons of wordy posts that could be used later to make you look bad. And its allowing people to sit back and let two townies point fingers at eachother.
I am, however, town. And this slapfight is making me not want to read this game. So I think I will take a look at some other folks. Stand by.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rurea posted:

I am, however, town. And this slapfight is making me not want to read this game. So I think I will take a look at some other folks. Stand by.

I didn't like MC ED's initial posts, as their tone was wildly different from other posts I've seen him make in his short time here. His reaction to people calling him out, however, seemed pretty genuine to me.

Regarding Cpig vs. Ernie: I originally chalked it up to them having another slapfight because there is one going on simultaneously in another game. I had assumed Ernie's initial lie detector thing was just Day1 bullshit. When Cpig revealed he had "role information" I had foolishly assumed that it would be more concrete evidence than " Hes lying". Hence my vote for ernie and subsequent unvote. I don't know where I stand on either of them definitively, but Im leaning town.

Anonymous Narcotics seems to be doing what I'm doing, and doesn't know where or when to chime in. Her vote on Ernie was basically the same as mine, but I guess timing is everything? Her vote on MC ED though seemed really opportunistic and scummy.

I'm getting bad/weird vibes from Pmush.The [url="https://'http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704846&userid=156180#post442561478"]rolefish[/url] on Ram seemed to come out of left field and I didn't like it. Then THIS vote on Cpig seems to be taking advantage of the situation of two people calling the other scum.

Met posted:

Hope you guys will forgive lots of quotes here. Catching up on 80-100 posts that sprung up this morning.

You sure broke pretty easily. You might want to work on developing a thicker skin and realize they're trying to illicit a reaction out of you. No need to stress it so hard.

It's going to be okay. :unsmith:

That's a waste. I think you could have inferred deceit and use the lie detector somewhere useful.

I buy Ernie's story and I think CPig just got unlucky in needing to reveal. I'm not willing to lynch either one at this point. AnonymousNarcotics response to it all doesn't jive as a townie play.

Lazy. Fake. Going with the flow. I don't dig it.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

The bolded part is funny because that's what I think of this post.

TheRam posted:

Yeh I don't have a vig, I don't remember if I have a vig claim up in the air I haven't said I was lying about yet.
You referenced having a vig in multiple posts. Even one saying," when I get back tonight im going to vig somber"

Preview edit: poo poo that's a lot of posts. that's what I get for having this open for a while

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rurea posted:

I'm getting bad/weird vibes from Pmush.The rolefish on Ram seemed to come out of left field and I didn't like it. Then
Fixed this link.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Met posted:

Right? Me being the first to vote for someone is just following along with the bandwagon. :rolleyes:

The post you made was fluff disguising itself as content. You made a few observations about posts from four different people, and ended it with a vote on AnonNarc for a lazy vote on Ernie after Cpig claimed to know he was scum. I made the same lazy vote, why didn't you call me out?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TheRam posted:

My out of practice mafia player sense is tingling! (wtf)

Yeah this cant be a thing

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

numerrik posted:

MCED is running the wookie defence in the most absurd way. News at 11.

what is the wookie defence? just curious

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

This game is fun to read.

I think PMush is still scummy.
I also think AnonNarc is.
I'm not sure how I feel about numerrik. He did say I should be dunked. that was mean. The accountant defense is hard for me to read.
I ALSO think we should just do the eccogambit and lynch all lurkers

##vote AnonNarc

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

We could save Opop the hassle of finding a replacement who is probably terrible and just dunk her

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

:boom:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

So a heads up I HAVE to busdrive someone each night so if anyone has any requests or friendly advice on who NOT to bus drive I'm open to suggestions

Otherwise I'm just gonna start picking people at random and saying who it was at the start of each day

I anticipate nothing can go wrong with this

Do me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I'm vanilla , hence why I asked to be bus driven last night

• Locked thread