Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm off work on a busted knee and I thought a game of mafia would be a nice way to fill out my busy schedule of nothing at all but I still have a bunch of spare time so why not TWO games of mafia, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WHAT UP I AM A RAD DRAGON

Very keen for another turbo dunk on somberero, dude clearly must have it coming for SOME reason, but i'm only down for a dunk if its a SLAM DUNK, the most RADICAL type of dunk there is

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
so far I'm very happy with the amount of things that I'm not quite sure if they are serious or not so I think we're off to a really good start

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Amoeba102 posted:

A St George Illawarra dragon?

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH 2ND IN TOTAL NUMBER OF PREMIERSHIPS IN THE LEAGUE OOOORAH

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This game already has a bunch of awesome roles by the sounds of it, I'm burning down the countryside down around me in excitement

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not taking any of you seriously because dragons are jerks that love to lie and sow confusion regardless of alignment FOR EXAMPLE in seminal sean connery movie DRAGONHEART the good-guy dragon swaps his heart with the heart of a human and turns the human into a jerk for NO GOOD REASON

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rurea posted:

did you rolecop me N0 because this is my exact role

uh it was a very subtle roleclaim so obviously there are two Sean Connery roles in this game and one of us is obviously scum (its you)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Amoeba102 posted:

Rurea has stopped with the RAWRRING. Confirmed as a possibly not a dragon, their fake posting restriction all but confirms it. Time to get eaten.

RUREA LIES

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CapitalistPig posted:

RAAAAWWWWRRRR

/
I don't appreciate you reducing our entire species to a gauche stereotype

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't actually know if I want you guys to be lying about your weird D1 powers or not because this game is shaping up to be pure chaos

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TheRam posted:

I feel like if my mafia chronology is correct CP and amoeba came in as kinda newbies when I was in my being an rear end in a top hat stride.

I just want you two to know, you're too likable it scares me.

That said, I've got some scumvibes from this here MC ED! Though I don't think I'd assassinate a newbie.

I'd probably prefer you vigkill me over somberero just because that dude really does deserve to survive a D1 for once

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I actually thought we were still in jokephase but yeah Ram, if you're seriously accusing me of being scum I'd like an actual good reason please

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

numerrik posted:

##vote MC Eating Disorder

*insert witty comment here about MCED*

brevity is the soul of wit so I think you nailed it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
as the dude currently leading the vote count I feel like I should say no but I'm pretty keen as long as I get to have a meltdown before I get hammered

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
wait are we still in joke phase or not I have internet autism so I can't read your cues very well

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9g4YsGpO-A

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote cpig i can't resist the call of daytona and I'd really like to not die D1 please

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no wait ##vote Amoeba because he dissed the greatest football club of all time

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If I'm not supposed to base my D1 lynch on knee-jerk personal reactions I don't really know what I'm supposed to base it on and i'm Legit Suss on anyone that gives enough of a poo poo about how I vote on D1 tot ry and change my mind so I'm sticking with the dragon hater for now

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
well at least you're consistent I guess? How much longer do we have? I don't actually want a turbo lynch just because this game is so full of poo poo posting so far I'm pretty sure we're just picking people at random at this point and I think bandwagoning is marginally scummier than pushing for no turbo so nah I'll hold out a little bit longer thanks.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rest assured when the time comes I will probably vote for Cpig over myself though!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
also its worth pointing out the turbo is actually on me and yours is more of a cool grudge match so i feel like i don't actually legitimately want to lend any support to the idea of a turbo out of self-preservation but we can talk about how you've been gunning for this turbo since the very start before any actual information which is still a little bit weird even in spite of whatever personal dynamic you and cpig have goin on

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"information"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

you might think i started before we had information, but i had all the information i needed.

if cpig was voting me for lying, then he's not his normal self (he would let my lie play out usually). if he was voting me for making GBS threads up the game, then he should've also been suspicious of TheRam. also in his voting post he mixed humor and seriousness so he could easily back-pedal.

if that actually meant anything to me I'm sure i'd take in on board and change my vote but if we're voting for real now I went back and read the thread again to see what the gently caress you were talking about and the only person that I think I'm actually suspicious of enough to call out for it is TheRam just because he's lying like hell under the guise of trying to get the game moving, when his bullshit is actually making it way harder for me to tell what is actually going on, much moreso than the usual jokephase poo poo so i'm going to ##vote TheRam

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly I just still don't understand what makes a good scum read on D1 and this is my third game and my whopping 4th game-day so I guess I should know by now but everyone has their own ideas, if I accuse TheRam for posting confusing poo poo well past the joke phase, I'm scummy for couching my vote, but apparently voting for people that you think are either scummy OR dumb townies is apparently ok because obviously (according to some of you) an inexperienced player having trouble on the most confusing day of the game is a sure sign they're going to be a liability for the rest of the game. Its also dumb as hell

I'm not going to give any reads on anyone because I don't think I can justify any of them enough to slow the existing momentum on me and if I try too hard to defend myself I'm just going to give whoever the scum out there are something to hide behind. If you guys want to kill me D1 for information great, I hope there's something useful enough here for you to use, but I honestly don't see the point in participating anymore. I'm really tempted to just vote for myself to end this day quicker so that you guys can see my flip but I'm 100% sure someone, probably town, would claim that's scummy as hell also.

FYI I'm a busdriver so there are probably a lot worse town roles to lynch on D1 so I hope my flip gives you guys all the information you need

and no I don't give a gently caress if this is a dumb or bad town tactic because a) I'm pretty sure I"m already dead and b) its just a game guys!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sorry for being extremely melodramatic guys. I didn't melt down because of mafia (lol), I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad joint pain and no access to serious painkillers, and thought I'd drink wine and read mafia threads to relax (also incredibly lol) while I waited for ibuprofin to kick in , sorry for making GBS threads my pants.

That said, I still don't understand what a good scumread on D1 is, the only thing I can think of is that even though I get why D1 lynch is good for town, I'm amazed at how many people were willing to actually throw a serious vote (or in the case of Amoeba, not remove a joke vote once we were actually realistically close to a lynch) my way when I was the number 1 target. Ironically that makes the ram the only person who voted for me that I'm not incredibly suspicious of. It takes one vote (I don't even think you really have to vote, but I guess it adds some weight to accusations) to prod for responses and like someone said earlier, when you get close enough to a majority you're running the risk of one of the scum just coming in and hammering because "well we need to lynch D1 and that was our most likely option' (not a real quote)

So yeah, I don't understand why numerrik, Rurea, Lumpen and AnonymousNarcotics decided they also wanted to vote for me. Some of them gave absolutely no reasons, some of them gave pretty good reasons, (but wouldn't you want to if you were halfway competent scum anyway?) Why not push on someone else this early in the day? I seriously don't buy the argument that some of them voted for me because I'm either scum or a crap townie. Sure, crap townies are probably worth getting rid of, but why wouldn't you just file me away under "people worth dunking once we've stretched out D1 to get as many responses as possible"?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok maybe I melted down because of mafia a little bit

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TheRam posted:

Capitalist Pig - more like babe pig in the city a.k.a town pig.

I like most of your reads but what the gently caress is this about

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I get that its a cute play on words or whatever but do you seriously think he's town? If so, why? If not, why bother posting that?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is it a dumb question to ask you if you're capable of posting one thing about Cpig that isn't incomprehensible gibberish?

If you don't think he's scum, what specifically makes you think that? Why not give a neutral read instead of some cryptic town read with no actual justification?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

numerrik posted:

MCED is running the wookie defence in the most absurd way. News at 11.

Actually its called the Chewbacca defense just FYI

Rurea posted:

what is the wookie defence? just curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

Its a cute way to say that I'm bringing up completely unrelated things to the actual case at hand in order to confuse people into agreeing with me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

numerrik posted:

Why? Because I am ragging on you, and don't have the time to gently caress around in this thread due to being an accountant and this being tax season? Go ahead, scan me, I'm a townie, don't hate because you're butt hurt

What is this poo poo, switch out if you don't have time to play the game don't just pop in and out whenever someone is personally accusing you, if you're actually town id rather not have you in the game at all than pull scummy looking poo poo like this in between pointed South Park themed jabs at me

##vote numerik

Also if everyone doesn't stop using non current usernames to refer to people I am seriously going to ponybomb this thread because I'm wasted on endone and its hard enough to follow as is

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope not because I remember that dude and he was a dickhead but it's still confusing as poo poo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whoops I just realised there was a typo in my vote ##vote numerrik

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ram, I could care less about scum points and I still think you're scum but I'd rather get rid of the dude that's producing literally no content than the dude producing a spectacular shitshow for our entertainment

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also if more than one person is saying your poo poo is confusing and makes no sense maybe take the hint because no scum in existence is dumb enough to gang up with other scum and make the exact same read on you d1

If you're town you're doing the worst town play I can possibly imagine

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah Im not doing poo poo until I trust anyone to be town which I don't see happening any time soon because this is legitimately the biggest clusterfuck of a d1 that I think is physically possible

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I refuse to do anything to make this game more overwrought with misreads and false allegations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Look I'm going back to bed this game flares up at retarded times for me and I don't wanna deal with it right now but lunch me if you want ram, you're just gonna look like even more of an idiot in 5 hours

• Locked thread