Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
things are about to get busy for me so i might not be able to participate as much as usual. but i'll try to help you out Opop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i want whatever opop already has planned, you picky bastards

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i personally identify as a giraffe, but with blood-red wings and the voice of roseanne barr

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Amoeba102 posted:

Who wants me to serenade* them N1?

*Depends on your definition of serenade.

me do me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hi

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hello hi

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
don't vig ernie, he's a good guy

Poison Mushroom posted:

What is your full role, Ram?

##vote pmush

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Rurea posted:

THIS IS A SCUMVOTE RAAAAAAAAWR
##vote poque

no it isn't

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TheRam posted:

Then why aren't you voting him, CP?

weird.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Met has volunteered to replace in for me. I haven't confirmed this with Opop but I don't see why it would be declined.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thanks Opop and Met. :hb:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
sorry if replacing out fouled anything up. I hate doing it but last week was just miserable when it came to time availability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yeah seriously, thanks a ton to Met for replacing me so quickly, it helped take my mind off of "omg you're ruining everything"

• Locked thread