Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

A while back I was playing with a at my house on Xbox we lived together in a cave for awhile then he decided to move to the edge of the world and built into the side of the hill with a amazing opening about 20 to 25 blocks above the water later after he moved in he built a deck so while he was busy I built a ramp and rode a minecraft into the water found out the hard way that when you hit the water in a minecart you do take damage so I lost my minecart and half my inventory it was worth it

another time well I probably deserved it, but I realized that the creative portions and the survival portions of a server were on the same world; so I set my home in a survival area, then went back to the main nexus at the server entrance, took the creative world portal, and pulled out a compass. Two hours of ceaseless flying later and I entered the survival domain, where I started walking to not look suspicious. I then gave my faction stacks and stacks of diamonds and obsidian, then took a few hours out of my life to build a castle made from self rebuilding walls, the generators behind three layers of obsidian, a self rebuilding passcode gate wherein putting in the code would just stop the generators for ten seconds, and an incredibly extensive underground base for my entire faction. Then someone from my own faction (the traitor) reported me for hacking. I explained how I had done it, and it was a legitimate exploit in the map; but got banned anyway. Probably because I decided to box the enemy faction's bedrooms in bedrock. I returned with someone else's account, and sure enough, no admin cleared away my castle... or the bedrock. And that d@mn traitor was now leader of my faction, living in the palace I had built.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I don't think I have the time to play this game, can someone recommend an LP?

• Locked thread