Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Following the example set by our intrepid heroes (who are probably still feeling the pain), I've decided to make good on my promise of eating and showing off a ridiculous regional dish.

The Horseshoe

A Horseshoe, as any Illinoisan will tell you, was invented right here in the Land of Lincoln, and we defend it ferociously. "It was OUR idea," we scream, "to take a piece of Texas toast, put some meat on it, cover it with fries, then cover the fries with cheese!"

Here's a cross-section of this behemoth:

There are no horseshoe rules other than bread, meat, fries, cheese. The meat can be whatever you want, even that weird Gardenburger stuff, though most locals opt for a good ol'-fashioned hamburger patty. Today I've chosen turkey because I'm in a turkey mood, and had it topped with mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and jalapenos. I have no way of weighing this loving thing but if you hold the container with one hand, you risk losing the 'shoe when the styrofoam breaks because it's pretty heavy.

Wish me luck and if I die and BARONS survives I guess he's next in line for my stuff. Hope you like your new '94 Ford Ranger (sorry, the A/C doesn't work)

I think you posted the wrong second picture, unless the cross section is literally a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Oh hey I used to eat that when I ate meat.

• Locked thread