Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Putting pineapple on an otherwise decent pizza is the same as putting cranberries in an otherwise decent salad.

Exactly. The little bit more that takes it from decent to delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Most of those sound allright, and the last two p-hop listed actually sound delicious. The sea pineapple is the only thing on that list that I'd be suspicious about trying, but even that is just because of the appearance, and hey, these fuckers are delicious when prepared correctly so who knows?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The exotic languages of French and Spanish, rarely heard in Europe or spoken by white people.

Also, no, most things people would call salsa have extremely little in common with aioli.

Waci has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Aug 2, 2015

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

RareAcumen posted:

An example of things that maybe shouldn't go together

You and posting?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Tree Goat posted:

After trying canned Finnish lonkero, I am going to go with wouldn't, and I like soju.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Wrongness withdrawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Hirayuki posted:

What have you been eating that your turds have eyes and tails?

Goondolences about your blind turds. :smith:

• Locked thread