Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Nier has a bunch of them. Things like sidequests that take literal days of farming flowers to get no real reward. Or my favourite, having multiple endings through new game plus, but one ending completely erases your saves. All of them for the game, not just the latest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Choco1980 posted:

I doubt the FFIV one is a SA reference. Goon is a pretty long-standing word synonymous with "lackey" or "henchmen".

It is coupled with the words "something awful" though, which is at least suspicious

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Fatty posted:

But you're talking about them patching ME1 after the bug was discovered in ME2. And the only people who would benefit would be those who were so annoyed by the bug that they'd play through ME1 again to fix it.

Actually acknowledging the situation in ME3 with a joke is the better solution

Or they could patch ME2 so that if both flags are set, he acts like you didn't do it, as it seems that threatening him sets only one flag.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

bewilderment posted:

Other M badly hurt Metroid as a franchise, and you want Kojima to be a part of any theoretical next installment?
Kojima of the two-hours-of-cutscenes?
Are you sure that's what you want?

Troll the developers. Hire him and say no cutscenes.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Would you say that from software, a game developer, has trolled this thread

No, I would not. Trolling requires intent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

ArtIsResistance posted:

If by mismanaged you mean they developed no games for it other than anime games for pedophiles, yeah

Yeah but they did it a million times. I'm pissed they bothered implementing remote play on ps4 with it, rather than find a solution using tablets.

• Locked thread