Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

im pooping! posted:

I'm pretty surprised actually that these weren't mentioned:

17.1% of players have the final one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The character creator was great, but I felt that it didn't allow for the creation of something truly hideous. Usually you can make an abomination by randomly moving sliders all the way to the left or right, yet my guy looked relatively normal by the end of it. Then the hospital gets raided and it's completely irrelevant anyway. I only wish it was more in-depth so I could have wasted even more time.

Yeah that whole bit is pretty good.

quote:

hey we gotta change you appearance so here's a character creator oh whoops no time well whatever

• Locked thread